• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.
  • Customize your forum experience with the xenForo-G-1-0 browser script.
    For additional information, see: Useful Custom Forum Script: xenForo-G-1-0

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The Crow Wicked Prayer

Did you but this film?

• Bought the Blu-ray

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Bought the DVD

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bought both formats

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Downloaded it

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bought it but for a gift for someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will buy it

• Not interested

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Not crazy about Kong. Screenplay was horrid. 3 hours should have been 2. Unnecessary characters and scenes. I really don't understand why critics and the public are rating this so highly. I'm sure its because Peter Jackson can do no wrong. It actually does feel a little uncomfortable disliking this movie after what he did with LOTR. The only redeeming quality to this movie is the special effects...amazing. The way he recreated 30's NYC is beyond imagination. However, certain scenes (especially on the island) went on way too long and became completely unbelievable. I actually liked the 70's Kong with Jeff Bridges and Jessica Lange better. Fuck Peter Jackson...there, I said it...and I don't feel good about it. Wait for the DVD.

Hoxdude1000

Reaction score
To be honest I liked it. Jack Black made a great carl denham. Adrian Brody was a bit one dimensional however.

the effects were mind Blowing, especially Kong's fight with the 3 Trex's ?(or were they Allosauruses) oh well doesn't matter. Also loved the Giant Bugs/Leeches scenes. PJ's homage to the lost Spider pit Sequence of the original.

:)

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Wolf Creek

If you have the urge to see it, wait until the video release. A waste of money/time. Movie is based on a true story of three teens traveling the outback of Australia. The director was forced to fill in a lot of plot holes since the story had only one witness. Unnecessary violence. The directory said he wanted to make the movie shocking and less predictable. He did, but to the point that the script seemed almost thrown together amateurishly. Story took about 45 minutes to develop...way too long for a 100 minute movie. Only about 20 minutes of good suspenseful plotline.

2/5

Xitap

Reaction score
I will post trailer of The Da Vinci Code! It's Going to be great movie! Tomorrow u'll get the link!

quixotically

Reaction score
movie reviews - Nacho Libre/Snakes on a Place

One night - two horrendous movies.

Nacho Libre

There were some funny parts. But the movie is entirely sentimental. Eventually I got tired of funny for the sake of being funny, and I wanted natural funniness that added substance to the plot.

Snakes on a Plane

This is a horrible movie. First of all, the snakes are digitally enhanced. Almost everything is digitally enhanced. The plane looks like a set. The characters are above and beyond a cliche. And we never really get to know any characters beyond atypical description. Moreover, this movie, too, is sentimental in the sense that there are death scenes included for the fun of it, not to benefit the plot. If someone came up to you and said, wouldn't it be cool if a snake bit off a girls nipple, would you say, that sounds awesome....or would you say...that's a little over the top you fucking psycho.

blackmetal

Reaction score
Saw "click"a couple of days ago and it's a pretty funny movie.It was kinda strange to see "hoff" wearing ashirt and not running in slow motion,But Once the weirdness goes u see he did a coll job as the asshole boss.Kate Beckinsale is unbelivable hot!!!And did a great job in acting and loosing the British acent.Adam Sandler didn't show anything special.Christopher Walken also did a great job in acting.And i think they digitally erased a couple of wrikles on his face.Because he looked 10 years younger.Now the movie it self like i said is pretty funny has some hilarious scenes.But the only thing that botherd me about the movie was.That it turns in to a drama rapidlly in a couple of scenes and then lasts forever.All in all great movie,great cast could be done a bit better.But still 4/5

ngmar

Reaction score
Transformers 2007

Check out the new Transformers trailer at egotastic. It is a must see.

Edit: Deleted link: I guess it won't let you link like that. But check it out it. It's worth it.

AlleyBaggettLover

Reaction score
Jessica Alba is currently my favorite actress in Hollywood. In this movie she proves how talented and sexy she truly is. And to do so without any nudity!

The Chief

Reaction score
redsauce2.gif

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
one,

Heh, heh. I just had a thought. You could go and join the military. Then hope that things keep going south between the West and the Iranians (formerly the Persians). Who knows, maybe if things keep on their present course, you (we) could fight the battle all over again! :)

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Great flick. Gore, minor explosions, individuals of unusual stature, inspiring speeches, corrupt government, and a gratuitous sex scene with a hot chick.

And a hunchback that bore an unusual resemblance to Sloth of the Goonies.

How can you not love this flick?

pkxface21

Reaction score
those guys manly men too. not like in alexander, where they are all having the gay saix.

I dunno, this movie was really, undeniably homoerotic. I was taken aback by how gay it was. Not even Lena Headey and her awesome nips could cancel the :fag:ness out.

Still, it was pretty entertaining. And harmless, really. I mean, it's an adaptation of a comic book written by a nutcase, not a history lesson. Why anyone was expecting or hoping for the latter is beyond me. They should've seen Zodiac instead.

pkxface21

Reaction score
I haven't seen Alexander, but I have seen Troy, which was also hella gay.