• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.
  • Customize your forum experience with the xenForo-G-1-0 browser script.
    For additional information, see: Useful Custom Forum Script: xenForo-G-1-0

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yo Nekkid...as sad as it is your rant was spot on things arent right in the world and I really cant see how they can be fixed!

Lets move on to TNA for a second because I took some time today and actually watched impact rather having it as background entertainment. Two things struck me firstly the hard work SOB's that helped build that company are now geting screwed over big time! AJ Styles is now stuck in sad promos about his mental state because of Christian and Angle?? AJ was once the hottest thing going his matches would capture audiences and make peole stand up and cheer their asses off! It is such a damn insult to reduce these young fresh guys like AJ, Petey Williams, Chris Sabin etc into background roles when they should be fighting over belts and have much bigger recognition for the things they've done.

Second thing: Robert Roode, my god this guy is The Franchise - If you just look at him for a second you can se shane douglas clear as day come shinning through almost like a mirror image I do hope that this young character is allowed to grow even more and we see him enter the big leagues very soon.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
I agree about Robert Roode, I didn't notice it until I watched Impact this morning. They need to push this guy to the top. When he was in Team Canada I never really saw much in him.

kinda off topic but does anybody play EWR?

nekkid

Reaction score
I always thoughts AJ was the best in ring performer for the last 3 years. Not the best all around wrestler, simply because he didn't have a persona or charisma. However now that he has aligned with Angle and Christian he nowis the complete package IMO.

I don't think (I hope not anyway) that AJ is out of the title hunt for any extended period of time. I mean he is a tag champ currently. I think a future AJ vs. Christian or AJ vs. ANgle match will be fantastic. I have wanted to see Angle vs. AJ since he came to the company even more than Angle vs. JOe.

I also agree that it definately pays to be roode. Great call on the Shane douglas thing. Hopefully he can move up the ladder in tna I mean, wcw-lite.

reiko_sawamura

Reaction score
AJ vs Christian will definitely happen, probably at the next PPV, or the one after if they let it fully develop.

As for Roode....I'm not quite sure what to think of this guy. He's decent in the ring, but the character just rubs me the wrong way. I think they can salvage it if they drop Books (I'm just....not a fan of the angle they have between the two right now) and continue to push him as a heel. Also, they should give him a little more mic time, the guy works well with it.

nekkid

Reaction score
OM F'N God! Did you see that Jeff Hardy cage match last night? That was the craziest thing that I have ever seen in the WWE off the top of a cage. Good God.

nekkid

Reaction score
Ok, I don't think that this has been discussed in this forum yet. Who is the hottest girl/diva in WWF(E)/WCW history?

I think the hottest girl has to be Stacy Keibler. Her legs and ass are incredible, but she also is one of the few girls in wrestling that doesn't have that "trashy" look. She has a classy look, and got 10 times hotter after dancing with the stars. So my list goes..

1.Stacy Keibler
2. Torrie Wilson
3. Kimberly Page

After that I don't remember anyone else really impressing me that much or maybe standing out from the pack. What do you guys think? (My friends and I had this arguement a few days ago, just curious)

EvolutionSelene

The Resident Lady of Leisure
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ok, I don't think that this has been discussed in this forum yet. Who is the hottest girl/diva in WWF(E)/WCW history?

I think the hottest girl has to be Stacy Keibler. Her legs and ass are incredible, but she also is one of the few girls in wrestling that doesn't have that "trashy" look. She has a classy look, and got 10 times hotter after dancing with the stars. So my list goes..

1.Stacy Keibler
2. Torrie Wilson
3. Kimberly Page

After that I don't remember anyone else really impressing me that much or maybe standing out from the pack. What do you guys think? (My friends and I had this arguement a few days ago, just curious)

Just from those three choices, Stacy Keibler.

My personal choice is Trish Stratus

nekkid

Reaction score
Trish looked amazing at the 15th anniversary of Raw. But in the middle and end of her career she was too bulky for my tastes, especially in the shoulders.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
There is no doubt that Trish beats every other diva in any category in my book.
Second place holder is Torrie Wilson.
Third place is tough...I place 2 new school divas on this slot - Melina and Michelle McCool.

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
Not all of the wrestlers have used them but a big majority have...and the ones that you wouldn't even think that have....have actually taken them...John Cena? NO!!!

But really...some guys that aren't even ripped actually have dabbed in them...

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
What does it mean when the highlight of smack down is michelle mc'cool hitting a double under hook vertical with hold into a facebuster absolutly beautiful... Oh and michelle looked pretty good as well!

reiko_sawamura

Reaction score
it means that smackdown sucked this week? I dunno.....I kinda stopped watching smackdown after it got boring.

reiko_sawamura

Reaction score
I'm sorta questioning if Jeff hit that suicide move at the end or not...I mean Orton was really close to the edge of the stage/box and all....and theres no way in hell Hardy coulda hit him without smacking some part of his body into it.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
That's because Jeff Hardy did not hit Randy Orton, he only hit the soft mat. That's why the camera did not show inside the box.

Off topic: Dont you think we should have a new wrestling thread like WRESTLING 2008 or just change current threads name?

nekkid

Reaction score
I am actually a bit interested in this year's royal rumble. Who are everybody's predictions?

Orton vs. Hardy. I am gonna go with HArdy and hope to hell I am right

Edge vs. Mysterio. I will go with Edge in a ending where edge cheats with vicky and the fake edge's.

MVP vs. Flair. Flair for sure.

Jericho vs. JBL. Not too sure, I say JBL because he just came back, it would be dumb for him to lose.

The rumble match. No clue. They haven't all been selected yet but I'll go with Batista.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah Orton just rolled out the way, Hardy does the sick jump (looked really good) and then u had about 3 replays in total about 1 minutes which was enough for Hardy and Orton to set themselves up on top of each other (snigger) and well thats it!

Rumble Picks: Orton, Edge, Flair, JBL & as for the rumble itself..Idon't want to say Batista because he really doesn't deserve it but it ain't up to me so Batista it is!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Here's my rumble prediction.
Orton vs. Hardy. - I like'em both, but I want Orton to win. It would suck if he lost it after this short time. After all he is one of the best heels in WWE. He has made everybody hate him and that makes him a great heel.

Edge vs. Mysterio.- I gotta go with Edge, I didn't like it when Rey won the WHC title at WM 22 and I sure as hell will never accept him as the WHC champ. As a US champ or cruiserweight...I don't care.

MVP vs. Flair. - I think his career will end after or at Wrestlemania.

Jericho vs. JBL. - Y2J!!!! Beacuse JBL has kicked his ass too much.

The rumble match. - My hopes are on Shelty-B, but that's not going to happen. I have no Idea who's going to win it. It might be Batista or Kennedy (hope not) or HBK, but I hope he won't win it and I REALLY hipe to see The Rock vs HBK at the Wrestlemania.

nekkid

Reaction score
The Rock vs. HBK would be great but I wouldn't get your hopes up. The Rock and HBK have legit heat. Its a little unclear but it is rumored to stem from HBK's role as commissioner during his "retirement" where he thought the rock was holding back HHH.

The rock is way too busy and profitable with his hollywood schedule for the wwe, he has also lost a ton of mass physically and doesn't have the "look" he did in the past (but now that I think about it I doubt Vince would care).

The rock also doesn't want to be labeled as a "wrestler that is acting" now, I read that his publicist wants him to stay away from the ring for now.

On top of all of that I would have to imagine that if the rock did come back he would not want to put over hbk, and hbk would not want to lose again like he had to to Hogan. Just my opinion, but that is probably one of the last big money dream matches left (along with Hogan vs.Austin, and Rock/Hogan vs. Cena) so I hope I am totaly wrong.

Thats interesting that you guys are going with Orton, it seems to me that the current booking is showing that they will give the strap to Hardy. I guess we shall see, I looks to be a good match though. I am actually a little excited to see what they do tonight on the first HD RAW, I haven't said that in a LONG time.