• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.
  • Customize your forum experience with the xenForo-G-1-0 browser script.
    For additional information, see: Useful Custom Forum Script: xenForo-G-1-0

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

nekkid

Reaction score
I think that we will see more of this from the WWE as it relates to people coming back from injuries; ; with the internet it is almost impossible for anything to be suprising anymore ( Example Jericho's return). I liked the suprise, but I hated the outcome of it (just like the rest of the world that is over 10 years old).

I don't get why they didn't give the belt to Jeff, the whole freakin world wanted him to win. Remember when Vince used to give the fans what they wanted?

Have we seen Orton vs. Cena before? I feel like we have. I hope so, because then maybe Hardy can get the belt in a 3 way dance or something.

reiko_sawamura

Reaction score
Cena gets the belt. HHH wins. Cena VS HHH at WM. Cena retains and keeps the belt for a year or so.

Dragulf

Reaction score
Poor Hardy. All that buildup and he loses. Maybe it will be a 3-way at WM with Orton, Cena and Hardy with Jeff winning. :beer:

evox

Reaction score
WHAT THE FUCK! FUCK YOU CENA JUSt GO AWAY FOR A YEAR AND LEAVE US IN PEACE! MAN I HATE CENA!

QFT. I fucking hate John Cena. they've subtracted every good thing about him (Mic skills, wrestling ability) the only thing he knows how to do is that retarded Marine salute. my bet is he'll win at Mania too, since he is god afterall:mad:

saeko nogami

Reaction score
i agree.in cena's absence the wwe was more entertaining,with the main event status more evenly divided among the superstars.now with cena back it's all about him again:sad:

reiko_sawamura

Reaction score
Idea for the WWE:

from now on, whenever there is a diva match, refer to the ring as the "implant zone"

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
So we have a winner on who Ric Flair's opponent will be at Wrestlemania!

Plans change in the WWE but if they do not...

http://wrestlinginc.com/news/2008/131/ric_flair_315133.shtml

Most of the calls made on this site happen unless the development team changes things...but almost every wrestling website has the same articles as they copy off of each other...so yeah.

saeko nogami

Reaction score
i don't think flair can do a 60 mins iron man match at his age:jawdrop:jericho putting flair into retirement would also own:beer:

nekkid

Reaction score
I think that is a great match for mania, the only other wrestler that I could see as a better fit would be Sting, but thats out of the question. However I am just not sold that that is going to be Flair's last match. When he says "I'll never retire" I f'n believe it. It is pro wrestling, does anyone ever reallly retire?

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Well...It's my time to express my feelings about WWE.
(only negative stuff)

First. The return of Y2J.
The Return of Chris Jericho is one of the best things that has happened in sports entertainment in recent years. The guy is great in ring and so on. But what I don't understand why he hasn't won a singe major match. He lost at the Armageddon, he "lost" at the RR and he even lost at the RAW tribute to the troops show and he probably won't win the Elimination Chamber. I hate the storyline.

Second! 2 Elimination Chamber matches at No Way Out. Elimination Chamber match should be sacred and should happen only once a year like the royal rumble match. Now we have 2 matches. The RAW one is going to be great, because there are great superstars in it. But I feel SD's is going to suck - it's going to be like the "Extreme" Elimintaion Chamber, because there are second rate superstars in it. C'mon Batista, Taker, Khali, Big Daddy V. No disrespect but most of the guys are too slow and boring in the ring. There are only 2 stars in it Batista and Taker (both slow and boring).

US championship. Is there any point of the title? MVP wrestles at every show, but when was the last show when he had to defend the title. I can recall only 3 matches in 6 months. Maybe they're only saving it for Matt Hardy.

Superstars changing brands. I hate that SD guys often go wrestle on RAW or ECW or ECW on Raw etc. They should all stick to the status quo.

Killing Smackdown. Is WWE trying to kill Smackdown? It seems to me that they are. Few years back (2005/2006) Raw and SD were equal, but today I can't say so. RAW has all the star power, they have more than they need. Smackdown has currently only 2 guys who are worthy of the gold - Edge and Batista. There are also Taker, but I'd hate to see him as the champ. We don't need slow and boring champs. And we also have Rey. But I'm against this option too, because the title is called World Heavyweight Championship and Rey isn't even a light-heavyweight. Maybe if they started to push Matt Hardy like they push Jeff SD would get a decent WHC title Rivlary between Edge and Matt. Then I don't understand why they move all great supertsars from SD to Raw to job? Lets take Booker. He went to RAW to get his ass kicked by Jerry Lawler, Greatest tag team in Smackdown London and Kendrick to Raw to job to Highlanders and Cade&Murdoch. That's just not right.

Underrating Shelton Benjamin. He is probably the best pure athlete in WWE, but his career highlight is to be an Intercontinental champ more than a year ago. And the 2 Money In The Bank Ladder matches he was in...He stole the matches, probably even the shows, but didn't win, he even lost his IC title to ECW's RVD. He is not even in SD vs RAW 2008 game. They should bring him to Smackdown and start giving him the push he deserves.

The Divas. I like divas, I'm one of the biggest diva lover in this forum. But I can't understand how could Eve Torres (or what was her name) win the Diva search and 250 000$, she was the uglyest contestant. Then I don't understand why Melina has to job to a Playboy covergirl second straigt year. Last year she had to job to Ashley and now Maria. She is a former Women's champ and one of the most talented diva ever. She is the perfect combination of beauty and skill.

Ric Flair. Dude is almost 60 and always beats younger/stronger/faster guys. That's just too fake.

Cena's phenomen - I won't even bother...

And finally the fucking moronic fans. Almost every week when I watch wrestlin I hear or see the fucking cunts who piss me of. They are so disrespectful and I hate it. For example they often show theit middle finger to superstars or shout out loud things like U Scuk or U can't wrestle. Or have signs that say "My grandmother wrestles better than you". The last thing that pissed me happend on last Smackdown when some guy shouted out loud something stupid about Michelle McCool's boobs, like they were too small or sth. C'mon grow up you jerk-off.

Wooo...I got it off my chest. These are just my feelings so who cares...

nekkid

Reaction score
Good points KA. The one about Jericho is the most saddening to me. He is such a good talent. I can't believe the wwe had such abuild up for his return only to job him like they have. Completely stupid.

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
I think that is a great match for mania, the only other wrestler that I could see as a better fit would be Sting, but thats out of the question. However I am just not sold that that is going to be Flair's last match. When he says "I'll never retire" I f'n believe it. It is pro wrestling, does anyone ever reallly retire?

Flair recently signed a new contract that goes into 2010. So even if he has to quite wrestling...which he very well may do in the near future, he will likely still remain on television as a manager...taking it easy!

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2007/1127/ric_flair_309289.shtml

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Anybody else think KA is Paul heyman in diguise??? LOL all comments very true KA hey did anyone else get a feed back email From wwe well I did and I pactically ripped their products apart felt better afterwards too

doesn't it state in a champs contract that he must defend his title once ever thirty days wtf MVP! Oh he needs a beeter finisher as well the playmaker is a piss poor move!

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar in the UFC

Anybody plan on watching the fight tonight? Not really into wrestling, but as a giant MMA fan, I can't wait to see what this guy can do. As a champion collegiate wrestler, he should be pretty impressive on the ground. Just have to wait and see if his stand up game can hang...

reiko_sawamura

Reaction score
I was tempted to order it, but I just don't have the cash...

...I do have my money on lesnar though

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
All that hype and match lasts only 2,5 minutes. That's a joke, and Lesnar by submission after being only 2 secs under the move.

nekkid

Reaction score
Wasn't Lesnar supposed to get a warning before they took they point away and broke the hold? Mir was in trouble, I smell a rematch. Lesnar did so pretty good though, Mir is definately no joke as Brock found out.