• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.
  • Customize your forum experience with the xenForo-G-1-0 browser script.
    For additional information, see: Useful Custom Forum Script: xenForo-G-1-0

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

nekkid

Reaction score
The TNA announce team IMO is mediocre at best; however I do like what they have done with Jeremy Borash. I can't stand how everyone that the wwe interviews backstage has to intimidate the inreviewer. I like how JB has been part of storylines (LIke Angle and Nash) and gets treated with a little more respect. It just gets old seeing every wrestler yell at the interviewer after a while.

Since we are on the topic of announcer/interviewers.How would you guys rank the 6 wwe announcer right now?

nekkid

Reaction score
WOW. TNA almost doubled wwecw's rating when they went head to head yesturday. TNA 1.1 ecw 0.6. I don't think that ecw has ever scored a rating that low. Very interesting.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
TNA has a interesting commentry team that so far is able to survive in the matches but you can see that they both run out of things to say and they are constantly talking explaining every little wrestling detail which can be a little over powering at time. Would be great if they brought Paul heyman in that would really spice it up! WWE commentators are a mixed bag at best with JR and the king a great team JBL is a true talent and Cole is always very excited about matches and storylines although his voice does tend to fail him. Taz has the knowledge and styles will always be Oh my god! I like the teams as they and it will be very strange when they are no longer together.

FlipStar

Reaction score
Personally, I would love to hear Taz and Jim Ross together on a regular basis. JBL is fine where he is, keeping Michael Cole in line and being the only thing worth listening to on Smackdown. I enjoyed the Joey Styles/Jerry Lawler interaction. But I guess I was spoiled growing up with Gorilla Monsoon/Bobby Heenan and McMahon/Jesse Ventura. Those 4 in any combo could play off each other in the best ways. Maybe it's just me getting older or something, but I miss those capricious days of my youth when I didn't realize that just about everything in wrestling wasn't a work and I thought those behemoths on my TV screen were really trying to hurt each other.

boobman19

Reaction score
That was a great show last night. I really enjoyed some of the older cats coming back for a night at least. But they could have went a little deeper and a little older. The Reunions were pretty good and I liked the ending as well.

The King & J.R combination is timeless.

nekkid

Reaction score
I liked the show as well. A little cheesey but thats ok. I thought the flashback videos were great. How good did trish look? I love her skinnier more feminine look, not as bulky. RVD was a suprise. NO Bret Hart though? What was Hogan trying to say? a match with savage?

FlipStar

Reaction score
I hope Hogan wasn't trying to imply a match with Savage. Those two wrestling each other for the millionth time would just be brutal. Both are almost as old as Flair (if not older) and neither of them could go like him in his prime. Hell, Hogan in prime couldn't work like Flair now, and he's almost 60.

BTW, loved the show on Monday. I thought the acknowledgment of past storylines that were bad was priceless. I just want to know...are they bringing back Trish and Lita or are they done for good? Also, couldn't they have brought back The Rock? Just a little video blurb or something from him would have been nice.

nekkid

Reaction score
See I don't really have a problem with hogan wrestling in his old age because like you said, he never could wrestle. All he ever did was pose, flex, talk, leg drop and cover. Pretty much what he does now.

Savage on the other hand was a great in-ring wrestler and I would hate to see him throw away his legacy. At one of the last 3 hour raw's hohgan challenged Austin and nothing happened so he could be lowing hot air again.

reiko_sawamura

Reaction score
I hope Hogan wasn't trying to imply a match with Savage. Those two wrestling each other for the millionth time would just be brutal. Both are almost as old as Flair (if not older) and neither of them could go like him in his prime. Hell, Hogan in prime couldn't work like Flair now, and he's almost 60.

BTW, loved the show on Monday. I thought the acknowledgment of past storylines that were bad was priceless. I just want to know...are they bringing back Trish and Lita or are they done for good? Also, couldn't they have brought back The Rock? Just a little video blurb or something from him would have been nice.

Trish and Lita only made the one appearance for the show and will most likely not be returning. As for the rock....he's just a dick. His response was basically that he was on vacation and didn't want to be bothered to return.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Okay, I haven't watched in a while and just saw a commercial for Raw, so is Jeff Hardy getting a huge push now, and how's Jericho?

reiko_sawamura

Reaction score
Hardy is getting a decent push, maybe into main event status soon. The only thing that really holds him back is his awful mic skils. As for Jericho, he will most likely win the title at armageddon and get pushed into a feud with (probably) HHH.

nekkid

Reaction score
I think Y2J was supposed to feud with Cena before he got hurt. I think Y2J's promo on saving the wwe from Orton would have been a lot more effective if Cena wasn't hurt. IMO Orton is a 100% better champ than Cena. I understand why wwe pushes Cena through the roof; he sells more merchandise than anyone since Austin.

Jericho's 2nd coming was lackluster in my opinion because I think that the fans that booed Cena would have been more behind Y2J if Cena was the object of Y2j's "saving". Does that make sense?

Regardless. Type in "Jericho in WCW" on youtube and enjoy over 2 1/2 hours of the best character of the MNW IMO.

Reiko I hope that you are right, but I thin kthat Orton will probably retain at Armageddon.

reiko_sawamura

Reaction score
And Hardy has a title shot, and JBL is probably coming back full-time. Now if we could only say the same about Sunny...

nekkid

Reaction score
I think when JBL comes back he should come back to an alternate version of HUlk Hogan's "I'm a real American" like "I'm a real Republican".

I like Santino and Carlito together. They have the potential of being funny.

HAve you guys noticed some of the wrestlers getting chunky lately (probably because of the wellness plan) like Edge, Kennedy, Santino, and most noticably Rey. They showed a side view of Rey last week on smackdown and when he breathed out, he looked pregnant. With the institution of the wellness plan I think we might backtrack to the look the wrestlers had in the 70's or the World Class Championship Wrestling dvd. So maybe Trevor Murdock will end up looked upon as "ripped" in a few years. haha

(I still can't believe Vince employs guys that look like Murdock)

nekkid

Reaction score
Oh and check this out. This is the script for impact this thursday. It was leaked to the internet. (Spoiler: it gives away the show's results, read at your own risk). I wonder if Russo will change the storylines now, or he leaked it on purpose anyway here it is. I don't recall anything like this being leaked in the past.

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=290231

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Oh and check this out. This is the script for impact this thursday. It was leaked to the internet. (Spoiler: it gives away the show's results, read at your own risk). I wonder if Russo will change the storylines now, or he leaked it on purpose anyway here it is. I don't recall anything like this being leaked in the past.

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=290231

It's actually for the first impact of 2008, and Russo dosen't have a final say in what goes into the show, Jeff Jarret and Dutch Mantel do. Knowing how those guys book shows they won't change a thing.

Speaking of TNA I hope they use this Christian/Angle storyline to put AJ Styles back in the title scene. It has been a long time since AJ got a wiff of the title. He was the poster boy for TNA since the begining, he went from their champ to a lackey. He deserves more than what he is getting.

nekkid

Reaction score
Oh the website that I got it from said it was this week's impact so I didn't read it. (I hate spoilers)

I understand your frustration about AJ; however I do believe that since his stints with Christian and Angle he has a much more rounded and deeper character. In AJ's first few title reign's I didn't even know he could be funny, I though he was going to be another amazing wrestler in the ring with no charisma, like a Jeff HArdy. But, I have been pleasently suprised.

reiko_sawamura

Reaction score
TNA's main problem is that they continue to try to higher old WWE guys in hopes that it will pull more fans from their fanbase (stupid tactic if you ask me.) They are going to continue losing the wrestlers that put them on the map and got them their spot on TV if they continue to do that and push the new guys while neglecting the wrestlers that drew big early on. I agree with them pushing Roode and Petey, and with Daniels' "firing", I hope that they bring Curryman in ASAP.