• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.
  • Customize your forum experience with the xenForo-G-1-0 browser script.
    For additional information, see: Useful Custom Forum Script: xenForo-G-1-0

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

What's in your name?

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Mine is quite obvious....

I have a MINOR obsession with "The Royal Tenenbaums," and Richie is one of the coolest characters in the film.

ktj4l

Reaction score
KTJ4L = Kill The Japs 4 Life

It originated back in 10th grade (when I still lived in Michigan), during a week when our football team went up against a team that had a Japanese running back. We always came up with stupid shit to have a reason to hate people on the other teams. This time it was because he was a Jap. So we all got our ktj4l shirts made and wore them on a regular basis. It turned into something we identified ourselves with, partially because the 'weight room Nazi' (our weight room coach) was an insane asshole and half-Japanese at the same time. He fucking killed us in the weight room, which made the team as a whole better but it still left us not being able to move after workouts during the off-season. So, getting back to the original story... during the game against the team with the Japanese running back, we'd always say "REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR!" to him after we rocked his shit. We went undefeated that year so we obviously won the game.

And that's where ktj4l comes from. It's my screenname pretty much everywhere. The only other screenname I have is hot_barbecue_today...

ktj4l

Reaction score
Japanese Dude said:
Great another racist.
LMFAO. I have Japanese friends that don't care, so quit your bitchin'. Just call me a Jew-hating Nazi or something and get over it.

brokencowboy

Reaction score
broken cowboy was an old western term to denote someone who had ridden one too many bulls, taken one too many shots of whiskey & been chased by one too many outraged husbands. When I broke my back in a fall last year, I changed my SASS handle from tresrios to describe my disability. Don't make any mistakes, though; I'm down but not out out. Anyone who wants to mess with me will find I still have some nasty surprises waiting for them. :twisted:

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
LMFAO. I have Japanese friends that don't care, so quit your bitchin'.

Quit my bitchin, this coming from the same guy who left this in the Wrestling tread.

I don't give a shit if you like to watch Pro Wrestling or not and I'll click on any thread I fucking please. I'll even comment in the thread if I feel the urge to do so. It's my opinion. I'm entitled to it just like you are to yours.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Nothing good can come from this :roll:

I've known about ktj4l's name for a couple years now. You are kind of shocked at first, but you get used to it after a while.

ktj4l

Reaction score
Japanese Dude said:
LMFAO. I have Japanese friends that don't care, so quit your bitchin'.

Quit my bitchin, this coming from the same guy who left this in the Wrestling tread.

I don't give a shit if you like to watch Pro Wrestling or not and I'll click on any thread I fucking please. I'll even comment in the thread if I feel the urge to do so. It's my opinion. I'm entitled to it just like you are to yours.
Would you like a cookie?

cman is probably right, but I'm still looking forward to where this will lead. Maybe he'll find some more quotes of things I said and actually make a valid point.

ToKeN420

Reaction score
Ok Ok sooo my name got changed..... well heres the meaning of it.... ToKeN all ma boyz call me token cuz im always tokin u, or burnin sumthing... (weed)... and 420 well every1 knwo what 420 means lol there it is for u

ktj4l

Reaction score
ToKeN420 said:
Ok Ok sooo my name got changed..... well heres the meaning of it.... ToKeN all ma boyz call me token cuz im always tokin u, or burnin sumthing... (weed)... and 420 well every1 knwo what 420 means lol there it is for u
All about the weed. Nothing wrong with that.

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Re: Roar

MigitAs said:
I am, and always will be, the great MigitAs 8)

Well, Welcome to the Forum MigtAs, hope to see GREAT post from you :wink:

Asian Sensation

Reaction score
Its a nick name that was dubbed to me by the guys during football practice one time...along with asian persuasion, caucasian asian, and amazin' asian...but Asian Sensation out of all of those stuck...which is a very good thing

giarc

Reaction score
Back in highschool, it evolved from my last name. From Young... to Younk... to Plunk.

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
giarc said:
Back in highschool, it evolved from my last name. From Young... to Younk... to Plunk.

MmmKay................... :?

H

hoppi

well........the3rdvillain
actually,it should be the3rdmurderer,but i'm not that....er...cool or so
i got it from jacques pierre's macbeth.that character is the one who changes macbeth's fate,which was told bx the witches.
sry for reading it

pork_soda

Reaction score
Pork soda is obviously a primus cd and when i used to play basketball my nickname was PS so I did some research on accident downloading some primus and notice the coincidence so thats how i got mine

Spastic Camel

Reaction score
Spastic Camel is a part of a slang phrase used to describe (how shall i put this?)
"Wild Love-making"

As in "That guy or girl probably humps like a Spastic Camel"

First time i heard it I thought it was a funny mental image so when it came to choosing an original name to post with "Spastic Camel" sprung to mind.

I also liked the phrase "I banged her like a fly-screen door" but avatars of fly screen doors are hard to find and not that interesting y'know.