• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.
  • Customize your forum experience with the xenForo-G-1-0 browser script.
    For additional information, see: Useful Custom Forum Script: xenForo-G-1-0

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Early Exp0sed and NCF -- thread hijacks galore...

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Exp0sed is pretty much the only forum I've ever contributed to.
As far as leaching the shit out of other forums, I've got no problem doing that.
Also, what happened to Stingray and his "Seal of Approval?" :butt:

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The seal was beaten into submission then to death. He made a nice pair of boots. Stingray soon disappeared into the internet void.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
he probably migrated to that "other" forum. i don't post there, so i wouldn't know, but thats where i always assume people disappear to from here.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
No he didn't. I was over there at first. He disappeared, probably died. We'd have no way of knowing.

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Connery said:
I'm guessing yes. Well played sup! ;) :D

Dude, where do you see that??????????????????????:nuts: :llama:

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
He was gone from here before the other forum was started.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
LOL, i was going to apologize for the trivia thread being derailed and when I went back to see how the author was, it was me :lol:

So I guess I don't have to apologize. On with the derailing!!

C

Cobra

Somebody is getting railed? ok I can understand that but how do you de-rail them? And how did I miss the good railing in the 1st place?

C

Cobra

whoa, I just feel like I watched an episode of lost or something.. all this talk about "the others"... Must be a bunch of lunatic crazy folks.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
The Young One said:
That being said, fuck you...well, BoBoBill beat me pretty handily at fantasy football this week, so lets go BoBoBill, fuck you.

Don't be Hatin'

And who is this parker guy?

Q: What time does an ASIAN guy go to the dentist?
A: Tooth hurty.

Say it like an ASIAN dumbass

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cobra said:
whoa, I just feel like I watched an episode of lost or something.. all this talk about "the others"... Must be a bunch of lunatic crazy folks.
makes me think of that one m. night shamalamdingdong whatever his name is, his movie from while ago that sucked ass.

four

Reaction score
th_63154_whathuh_122_332lo.jpg

You mean there is another Celebrity Forum other than exp0sed.com...?!? SHOCKING...yes yes, simply SHOCKING!!!

Since opinions like "yea, I like that place" and other opinions are being used in replies to "other" forums' being posted, I thought it okay to throw my two cents in.

Not going for brownie-points, not trying to grease the wheel, or borrow money...out of any forum that is dedicated to Celebs or boasts a celeb section, exp0sed.com is the best I have ever seen. I deleted any other celeb forum links in my FAVS the week I found this hallowed place.

Case and point, I do keep my eye out for celeb pics and/or sources to share with other members here but one is hard-pressed to find something good that isn't already being shared...that is GREAT! That's just another point in the positive column for why this is such an excellent Celeb resource; ie, celeb pics and events are so well covered here.

Soooo, in keeping with the true theme of this thread...have you guys heard of this complete, uptodate, excellent Celeb Forum called exp0sed.com?!?

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Feathersword

Old and Bored
Reaction score
Well congrats on the 3rd year CMAN. Love this place and only like contributing to this place. The Mods are fucking great and the RM's.... well I still don't know what you do but I respect you guys for being the cute gay blue color. Just Kidding. Hope to see this place around for a few more years.