• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Thank You Americans

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
If I can be serious for a moment, I'd like to sincerely thank all the Americans that voted for Obama.

Unlike most countries, where elections only matter to that country (or Canada where elections don't matter at all), the US has a huge impact on the whole world (arguably more important than our own).

I've been pretty hard on the US the last 8 years. After the last couple election results, I didn't have much faith in the average US voter. I'm very thankful to you for this result and I promise to take it easy on the US for the next while. I have a feeling that things are going to be OK in North America.

You may not realize how scary and stressful it is for us "international" people who can't do anything. All I can do is watch helplessly. I was honestly afraid that Armageddon was coming if McCain had won. The whole world is in a time of transition and we all need the US to be on board and to be a leader. Hopefully, Obama will be the answer we need in this time of global crisis.

God Bless Obamarica

</serious>

steinerecliner

Reaction score
As one who voted. It was amazing more the turn out in voters. I waited Two hours to vote. A co worker waited 3. There where places in the area waiting up to 7 hours to vote.

I voted for Obama. For several reasons. McCain didn't try to get my vote. As I got tons of calls and Mailing to Vote for Obama. Not one thing from McCain. Watching the debates again McCain didn't come off as someone I want to put into office. I a person who is not pro D or R. I vote for whoever I feel is best for the prosition. Obama came off as someone who is smart, knows what he wants to do. I hope de delivers on what he been saying. There was a lot of things I heard from him I liked.

McCain in one debate kept going back to the same subject everytime. Which was housing. Yes, Important but not the only thing. Obama talked about a ton of different and important things to me.

Heres to a better America lead by Obama.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Cman,

If I can be serious for a moment, I'd like to sincerely thank all the Americans that voted for Obama.

You're welcome. That's actually one of the first votes I've ever made that I had few doubts about.

I've been pretty hard on the US the last 8 years. After the last couple election results, I didn't have much faith in the average US voter.

Yeah, sure, I'll believe that when I see it. :) Actually, I've agreed with you on the average US voter. The last eight years have been an absolute disgrace.

I'm very thankful to you for this result and I promise to take it easy on the US for the next while. I have a feeling that things are going to be OK in North America.

Uggh, forget the "taking it easy" on us. Although, hopefully, we will now start to get back on track. Obama is going to have a really tough job coming up. The economic mess Bush has left us in isn't going away anytime soon but I think Obama's smart enough (unlike the current douche holding the office) to do something about it. Time will tell.

You may not realize how scary and stressful it is for us "international" people who can't do anything. All I can do is watch helplessly.

Well, those of us who didn't vote for the current idiot feel the same way. Helplessness is absolutely no fun.

I was honestly afraid that Armageddon was coming if McCain had won. The whole world is in a time of transition and we all need the US to be on board and to be a leader. Hopefully, Obama will be the answer we need in this time of global crisis.

The thing I like most about Obama is that he thinks first. He doesn't act on instinct (we've seen where that gets us). And I also was really worried about McCain. I used to like him but he really changed. I think we really would have had serious problems with another Bush in office.

EvolutionSelene

The Resident Lady of Leisure
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
From a U.S. voter, NO PROBLEM! :D

I guess we've had our fill of horrible leadership.

OFFicerJACK

Reaction score
</serious>

I didn't vote for him. We (the ones who voted for him) didn't do it for you. However, I do hope you will be just as grateful in 4 years. But if you're not, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I'm used to that.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
m1abrams,

So Obama was the way to go?

It seems to me (and about 54% of other Americans) that he was the only way to go. Bush and his cohorts have run this country's economy into the ground (they've probably stolen billions, if not trillions, of dollars) and have us involved in a war in Iraq that only benefited his buddies. McSame wouldn't have changed a thing.

As a military man, this election saddens me.

Please explain as this makes no sense to me. We'll probably be out of Iraq sooner than later but we still have a lot of work to do in Afghanistan. I think Obama is smart enough (at least I hope he is) to do something that no one since Alexander has been able to do; tame Afghanistan. McSame certainly couldn't do that.

The military will take a hit (just as we all will) but you can thank Bush and the thieving bankers for that.

So your statement makes no sense to me.

C0BRA

The Rise of Member
Reaction score
we'll see how awesome
I take that back
it is awesome
but everything that is awesome about it is over and the part that really needs to be awesome is still ahead
the racial victory is awesome and should be celebrated but he still has to perform
I think the US reputation has improved and has created hope which is awesome but again he hasn't proved or done anything
my point of view of course
but we'll see how awesome
exciting and scary
and if he gets re-elected in 4 years

I don't understand how a new puppet in the oval office will change much.

m1abrams,
...Bush and his cohorts have run this country's economy into the ground (they've probably stolen billions, if not trillions, of dollars) ....

I care to disagree here. Bush had nothing to do with the overzealous mortgage companies and matter of fact it was Clinton who introduced the housing for everyone bill. Yes it happened on Bush's watch but not because of him.

Can't wait to see what happens on Obama's watch. actually I'm afraid to.

In the words of Jay Leno, "How many think the banks should be given a bailout and how many think the banks should be held without bail?"

rich2rob

Reaction score
What is good about the election, is the number of people who actually voted, I don't know about other countries, but in Britain, we are lucky to get 65% voting, so well done Americans for simply voting.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Cobra,

I care to disagree here. Bush had nothing to do with the overzealous mortgage companies and matter of fact it was Clinton who introduced the housing for everyone bill.

Actually, it was ex Senator Phil Graham (McCain's financial adviser and a Bush family friend) that slipped a rider into the final bill of 2000 which deregulated speculative banking and allowed for the creation of these derivatives which are now at the heart of our problem. As I said before, nobody knows how much money these people "lost" but I've seen estimates ranging from $60 trillion up to $180 trillion. Where did that money go? The $800+ billion bailout that we just gave the banks is only the beginning and nobody can tell us when it will stop.

Yes it happened on Bush's watch but not because of him.

I don't remember if it was Clinton or Bush that finally signed the bill (Bush took over in about three weeks) but he was just as involved in promoting these mortgages as anyone. I can even remember a tape of him promoting them. So his hands are not clean here (nor, for that matter, are the Democrats).

Can't wait to see what happens on Obama's watch. actually I'm afraid to.

Nobody should have any illusions here. From what I can tell, we are currently dancing on the head of a pin. If we fall it is very possible that we could be headed into the 1930's......Depression, and a major one. A depression that would probably be even worse than the 1930's.

Can Obama save us from it? I doubt it. Can he get us out of it? Yes, I think he can, and quicker than McCain could have. But, again, time will tell.

In the words of Jay Leno, "How many think the banks should be given a bailout and how many think the banks should be held without bail?"

No doubt about my response. Throw away the key!

bacardi

Reaction score
Obama winning is great but the democrats also won the majority in both houses. which means he wont have many (if any) problems implementing his ideas.