• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.
  • Customize your forum experience with the xenForo-G-1-0 browser script.
    For additional information, see: Useful Custom Forum Script: xenForo-G-1-0

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Misc Group Models - cleaned

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
menage a trois 3 by C.K.
21 Dec 2007
WMV 640x480 66mb 9m12s

Part trois of 'menage a trois' is an excellent way to queer up your week just a bit, and I think we all need that at least once in awhile. The swapping in-and-out of toys and tricks is evidence of either a short attention span or a deliciously diverse sexual appetite - and my guess is that C.K. herself isn't exactly sure which one is more accurate.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
rainy days 2 by kesia
22 Dec 2007
WMV 640x480 58mb 8m55s

As the rain pitter-patters on the roof above, Kesia escapes into a place I'm sure we'd all like a day pass to: her fantasies. You have to wonder what's going on in her head that produces such bodily intensity, and that keeps her going through the re-dress! Perhaps she'll pop into the Forums and let us all know...

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
burst by lise
24 Dec 2007
WMV 640x480 74mb 11m3s

We first met Lise and her rather awesome orgasms early last year – in a pretty dress with a very nice toy, if I recall correctly. Well, variety is what keeps things interesting around here, so today Lise bares it all and goes manual. The only thing that hasn't changed is those long, spasmodic orgasms – wow!

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
clenched by sascha
25 Dec 2007
WMV 640x480 99mb 13m39s

Sascha has made several appearances on IFM and is consistently well-received. She's simply gorgeous and always happy to share an orgasm with ya, whether you're right next to her, passing her on a nearby tram, or way over there on the other side of the internet. Since she's such a pleasure to work with, we've got a bit more Sascha in the queue - and next time, there will be kittens!

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
transact by neo
27 Dec 2007
WMV 640x480 46mb 6m58s

You may remember Neo as the mustachioed line-stepper from www.ishotmyself.com. Today she crosses another border into the land of self-exposition and excessive self-pleasure, and we're glad she decided to do so - if it's a place where you can have orgasms like the ones you'll see here, it's a good place to be.

xericx

Reaction score
Eva Elfie - Perfect Morning (08/26/23)

Format: mp4
Duration: 00:17:41

Resolution: 3840×2160
4.3 GB

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

Resolution: 1920×1080
648.7 MB

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
ivory by anthea
28 Dec 2007
WMV 640x480 36mb 6m1s

Perhaps I'm a bit naive, but when Anthea gave us the show-and-tell with her butt plug in Wednesday's Lucubration, I wasn't actually expecting her to use it. Which made it an extra-special surprise when she did. Her flawlessly pale skin looks fantastic in this light, and creates a great contrast for the flush that comes to her face at climax.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
steam 2 by malika
29 Dec 2007
WMV 640x480 34mb 5m44s

Without the sound of the water running as it was in part one, you can hear some bustling about the house where Malika is having a rather long shower. She doesn't seem to be terribly aware of this, however - the world outside the four walls of that shower stall is miles away from her preoccupied consciousness.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
dynamic 2 by maxinekitten
30 Dec 2007
WMV 640x480 91mb 12m42s

If you saw her 'secondskin' video over on www.ishotmyself.com, you know that Maxine Kitten is all about the presentation and movement and adornment of the body. There seems to be a great deal of interconnectivity in her work and I think today's part two is evidence of that as she makes full use of the space and of herself.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
slow and steady by lillie
31 Dec 2007
WMV 640x480 48mb 6m56s

We love a lady who takes her time - even better when she forgets time exists at all! Today Lillie takes it long and slow in the IFM bedroom. I love the way the shapes in the frame change as each piece of clothing is removed, and you get plenty of time to soak in each phase of the undress. A very sexy video from a very sexy lady.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 22 Feb 2019 Sicilia
43m 25s
Download: MP4 1024x576 (1.1G)
Small breasts

Down on the floor, Sicilia lays on all fours stretching her back. Crawling to the couch she looks back over her shoulder as she pulls down her tight shorts. Continuing to undress, she pulls her girly panties aside, revealing her bare shaved vulva.

Unclipping her bra, she lets her pert breasts out in the open while she squeezes and plays with them. Down on the floor again, Sicilia raises her legs up in the air and spreads them apart, exposing her naked body in numerous positions.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 01 Mar 2019 Melody S
26m 02s
Download: MP4 1024x576 (820mb)
Object insertion

Standing on her tip toes as she unbuttons her tight shorts, Melody smiles as she pulls down her shorts, with her long dark hair flaying around as she turns around to show her round bum.

Laying down on the couch, Melody raises her legs and slowly takes off her panties, exposing her shaved vulva as her hands move towards it, playing with her labia before inserting her fingers in her wet pussy, beginning to masturbate. Grabbing her favourite hairbrush, Melody smiles confidently as she rubs it against her vulva, pushing it inside her pussy as she moans in pleasure.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 04 Mar 2019 Lesia
39m 45s
Download: MP4 1024x576 (1.0G)
Panty Stuffing

“I love this underwear, they are my favorite, especially under skirt because you can see my bum." Casually lifting her loose skirt, Lesia smiles as she shows her panties. Slowly taking her top off, she smiles as she presses her arms against her small breasts.

Continuing to undress, Lesia sits on the edge of the bed, with her long redheaded-hair falling on her breasts while her hands move towards immaculate shaved vulva. Laying on the bed, Lesia gently inserts her fingers inside her and slowly pulls out her used tampon. Grabbing her favorite hairbrush, Lesia rubs it firmly against her wet vulva, using it to masturbate as she gets closer and closer to orgasm.

Premium Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 08 Mar 2019 Maely
28m 15s
Download: MP4 1024x576 (780mb)
Tampon in pussy

Raising her left leg and placing on top of a chair, Maely smiles as she pulls up her skirt and plays with her long, dark pubic hair. Unclipping her lace bra, she lets her pert breasts out, pinching her nipples gently with her fingers.

Standing in the middle of the room, Maely bends forward slightly, and reaching towards her bum cheeks, she spreads them apart as much as she cans, exposing her tight anus. Moving towards the couch, Maely lays down completely naked, and using her glasses, she plays with her vulva, caressing herself and spreading her labia apart.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 11 Mar 2019 Marine
29m 44s
Download: MP4 1024x576 (890mb)
Small breasts

Unbuttoning her tight shorts, Marine stands on tip toes as she pulls them down her legs. Slowly pulling her top up, Marine takes it off revealing that she's wearing no bra, letting her pert breasts out in the open.

Laying completely naked, Marine caresses her body, using her hands to spread her bum cheeks and labia apart. Moving around the room completely naked, Marine displays her coordination as she makes a hula hoop spin around her hips as she smiles tenderly.

ltpetru

Reaction score
TLE 23 08 26 Miturasu My Tool Box 2

Quality: 1080HD
Format: MP4
FileSize: 539.3 MB
Length: 00:14:50

Dead Link Removed