• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.
  • Customize your forum experience with the xenForo-G-1-0 browser script.
    For additional information, see: Useful Custom Forum Script: xenForo-G-1-0

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Misc Group Models - cleaned

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 27 Mar 2015Poppy C
07m 00s
Download: MP4 ( 202MB ) 1024x576
Rubenesque figure

Poppy feels the urge to please herself building up inside, touching the insides of her soft thighs she lets her hands creep up higher towards her open, expectant vulva.

Undressing herself, she lies back and closes her eyes as she starts to slowly rub her clitoris with her right hand. Her left hand, skirts the edge of her labia as she teases herself and begins to raise herself towards and intimate orgasm.

https://k2s.cc/file/233a335aabe81/482.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 31 Mar 2015Beatrix & Yale
34m 17s
Download: MP4 ( 991MB ) 1024x576
Flexible exhibitionists

"I have no shame in taking my clothes off!" Kicking their bare legs under the table, Yale and Beatrix admire each other's nude breasts. With her head on Beatrix's lap, Yale reaches up, gently taking a pink nipple in her mouth, sucking on it till it hardens. With her bottom twisted in the air, Yale slips her between her buttocks, pushing her fingers deep inside as Beatrix also starts to pleasure herself.

It's time for a flex off! Yale and Beatrix decide to test their incredibly bendy bodies, demonstrating their skills to each other and challenging their partner to do the same. Yale begins by dropping her body into an elegant 'bridge' on the table, with one shapely leg held in the air. With straight open legs, Beatrix easily drops her head to the table, her beautiful breasts visible downblouse as she leans forwards to help Yale achieve the same. Pressing their bare feet together, they help to stretch out their bodies, Beatrix dropping straight down into splits, her amazing toned legs stretched out beneath her at an easy 180 degrees. "You're so flexible woman!"

https://k2s.cc/file/f124e290e8811/483.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 03 Apr 2015Caisa
18m 11s
Download: MP4 ( 544MB ) 1024x576
Tight panties

"I will give you a tour of my body..." says cute blonde Caisa while sitting on the floor as she pulls her pale skin thighs apart and starts to softly grab her breasts.

As she explains every step along the way, Caisa licks her fingers, teases herself by playing with her hairy pussy and then turns to show her sexy bum looking hot in her tight panties.

https://k2s.cc/file/8377a35dc612f/484.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 07 Apr 2015Anahi & Laura N
20m 09s
Download: MP4 603MB 1024x576
Armpit hair

"Do you want to see my pussy?" Laura wriggles her naked body around on the bed so her moist vulva is now directly in Anahi's eye line and her own face now similarly close to Anahi's hot pussy. Together, both women part their pubic hair and stroke into their own excited vagina's, constantly looking up at what their partner is doing. "This is so beautiful!"

"It's your first time...good!" Laura's tanned thighs wiggle around on the bed as she nervously smiles back at Anahi. Reaching across the bed, Anahi admires the self-made dress Laura is wearing and she is more than happy to help her by opening the zip at the back. It's polka dots versus stripes as they lie head to toe in their underwear. Laura, now fully relaxed, rests her arm, exposing her dark armpit hair. Slipping her hand into her knickers, the dark full bush spilling from the sides, Laura assesses the situation, "I can already feel myself getting wet" and soon she is lost in the moment, intimately touching herself with Anahi's large eyes constantly looking up at her in delight, "I really like when you do that!"

https://k2s.cc/file/e170bce10972a/485.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 11 Apr 2020 Ayesha & Sarah A
43m 27s
Download: MP4 1024x576 (1.38G)
Tribbing

Slowly turning around as she feels Ayesha's hand move towards her pubic region, Sarah passionately kisses Ayesha's soft lips while Ayesha presses her body firmly against her bum. Pulling Sarah's panties aside Ayesha delicately caresses her pubic hair and moves towards her already wet pussy, rubbing the tip of her fingers against her clit.

Sarah giggles as she blindfolds Ayesha and makes her lay down in bed, opening her legs and, taking her time, she kisses her way down Ayesha's body, stopping at her vulva where she lets her tongue play around while Ayesha moans and squirms in pleasure.

https://k2s.cc/file/2a3c2f7cd249a/ll661.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
LYNDEL’S VIDEO DIARY 2 BY LYNDEL30 JUL 2020
HD MP4 [438MB] 1920x1080 11m34s
I love when diaries give us a glimpse into contributor’s skills, work and hobbies. Lyndel is just so incredible, and these diaries give us a chance to celebrate the wholeness of her, seeing her warmth and ease as she discusses her seamstress’ tasks. I love to see her wank in her workspace, as well, something so relatable, elevated to art in the form of her video diary.

https://k2s.cc/file/aaaf0f0fc6c50/V20-7-30.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
HOLY HUSH 2 BY FLORA_N31 JUL 2020
HD MP4 [452MB] 1920x1080 9m44s
No need to ask, just receive
Believe it's yours to take what thrills you inside
They say your body's a temple, well, boy were they right
This feels so simple, I could kiss you all night
And I could spend forever in the palm of your hand.- Jay Brannan

https://k2s.cc/file/f77635b071b11/V20-7-31.rar

morbidus

Respected Member
Reaction score
Alice - Temptation 2020-06-12

Resolution : 4992 px
Photos : 154
Size : 716,6 MB

Dead Link Removed

morbidus

Respected Member
Reaction score
Tiffany - Innocence 2020-07-18

Resolution : 7360 px
Photos : 123
Size : 364,5 MB

Dead Link Removed

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 10 Apr 2015Sasha M
19m 44s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 558MB )
Small boobs

Sasha eases her top over her bare chest, revealing her small breasts. Reaching for her pot of lotion, Sasha tops each pink nipple with a drop of white cream and gently rubs it in. Taking her toy, she slides the small vibrator over the shiny surface enjoying the vibrations before returning it back between her legs.

Lying on her tummy, Sasha kicks her legs about as she relaxes reading on the bed. Her thumb rests gently between her kissable lips and she nibbles on it as she concentrates, her mouth breaking into a smile when the author tickles her sense of humor. Her perfect ass is visible in the mirror behind her, two firm buttocks either side of her pink thong. Coming up onto all fours, Sasha removes her knickers, sliding a finger into her vagina she gently rocks back and forth on her hand before lying on the bed to enjoy her body.

https://k2s.cc/file/4c657c0fc6c87/486.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 14 Apr 2015Elisa & Thais
41m 31s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 667MB )
Nude redheads

Elisa's eyes lock onto Thais as she nuzzles up into her neck, the desire in her eyes radiating need. Like moths to a flame, Elisa and Thais' lips steadily draw together till they are kissing, moaning into one another's open mouths, as their fingers simultaneously stroke between their own legs, Thais reaching for one of Elisa's pink nipples and pulling!

In a competitive mood, Thais and Elisa stretch out their bodies to see who has the most flexible moves. As they wiggle on wooden chairs stretching out their legs, both ladies flash their knickers upskirt, Elisa displaying the firm dimples in her pale thighs as she raises both legs up together. "I really like transparent things." As Elisa removes her dress so it doesn't spoil on the kitchen floor, Thais' eyes are drawn to the dark patch visible through her clear panties. As clothing starts to come off, Elisa instinctively reaches out to touch the tip of Thais' pert breasts, "much better with the bra off!"Nude redheads

https://k2s.cc/file/9f6c3440c6759/487.rar