• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

s6boysam

Reaction score
Shit new match, I vote Miz. It just got announced but I doubt it will count because it would be unfair if it did.

ssmith2010

Reaction score
Honestly, I've got a hard time this year -- they've done a pretty good job of hiding where they're going. So here goes --

Women's Championship -- McCool's angle has been a little too mean-spirited for her to go over, Mickie James wins.

Christian vs Ezekiel Jackson -- Ezekiel. It's time to bring Christian back to the big shows.

World Championship -- Undertaker, but there will be interference by either Batista or Shawn Michaels. I can see a possibility of Taker losing due to interference, but I think they'll go with Taker/Batista for WM.

WWE Title -- Sheamus retains. It makes no sense to put the title on him and have him lose so quickly.

WWE Royal Rumble -- Could be Michaels, but in that case they'd need to go Michaels/Taker for WM and Michaels would have to go over and I'm not sure they want to do that. I'm thinking Michaels/HHH at WM. Could be Cena, they seem to be building up for it, but I think they are looking for new blood at the top. I'm going with a surprise -- the winner of the Royal Rumble 2010 will be the returning Edge, who will then go to face Sheamus for the title at WM.

OK, I think I did pretty good -- called the Women's Title Match, the WWE title match, the World Championship Match, and the Rumble itself!

:headbang:

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
score from the Royal Rumble below - I didn't include Miz vs MVP.

Ka - 6
Phynix - 6
ssmith - 9
jerseyboy - 8
S6 - 6
bobo - 6
Dj - 4
Nekkid - 6

all in all I love the rumble felt that HHH should've stayed longer they could've built on the DX split angle but edge's arrival made up for!

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
First of... ssmith2010 YOU ARE BANNED FOR READING THE SPOILERS!!!... just kidding.. good job.

Now to the usual me being grumpy after a PPV... All the things I hated.

*The same old shit again
*WTF is wrong with WWE, every year they put Shelton in to steal the show and then quickly eliminating him. WTF?
*Cena - botched 2 moves (Henry,HHH), and bothced elimination of Yoshi Tatsu, great skills my ass!
*Fans shouting "Boring, Boring" STFU!!! Even though the match was a bit boring.
*Batista - RETIRE or DO SOME CARDIO!!!
*And what's up with other wrestlers stopping eliminations (HHH, Show, Kane, Morrison). I understand it when Tag partners save eachohter, but when random douches do it it's just stupid.
*I bet there is more stuff that pissed me off... Overall rating 1.5/5 thanks to Edges surprise entrance and the massive BOOOOOOO when Shelty B got elimiated.

*And what's up with this . Why there must be some douche who fucks up the event for me in the audience at every fucking PPV. Usually it's the bald middle-aged asshole in bright red shirt. This tima a middle-aged, balding, gum chewing motherfucker in a black T-Shirt with a red emblem. FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

Orton vs Sheamus and Miz vs MVP were pretty good though.

white rushin

Reaction score
KA you won't be happy until your running the show - well that's how vince does so good luck!

In case you missed the best bit from the rumble: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KGyIhYQiRw

I Don't Know About That The One Thing Im The Most Sick Of Is Guys Fresh Off The Injored List First Real Match Back Gitting A Major Title Shot When There Are 5 Or 6 Guys From All 3 Shows Who Have Been Healthy And Picking Up The Slack While They Have Been Away Especially Edge.

s6boysam

Reaction score
So I don't get the points for the Miz match? Damn it that sucks. Yeah overall the PPV sucked, the matches were okay I suppose, only okay but it was the worse Royal Rumble I have ever seen, boring as fuck till CM Punk got eliminated and by then it had gone too long to really have any time to pick up any pace. The Rumble is easily my favourite part of the WWE calendar because it is different to other PPV's, and the WWE have fucked it up. Wankers.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score

nekkid

Reaction score
Ya, we decided last year that once its 8pm the Sunday of a PPV all bets are off.

Again, I couldn't find a good stream for the show, oh well. By the way, I thought Shatner was awesome on RAW. Just my opinion.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Shatner did a decent job imo too.

BTW, since when has WWE cencoring words? Since when is it not allowed to say " Get your ass in here" on RAW?

Bret screwed again`? Thats just childish. But damn how real did Beret's and Batista's punches look. Kudos.

But there's one thing again... Why the fuck did the crowd chant "Cena, Cena"?

Stu Hart does not deserve to be inducted to HOF? WTF? There are a lot less dereving characters in the HOF.

And again, why there must be retards sitring in the front row every fucking show?

Last edited:

s6boysam

Reaction score
Fair enough for the entrants before 8pm, but the frickin' match wasn't announced till the Rumble, difficult to call it if wasn't there in the first place.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Just a question. 8PM what time zone?

nekkid

Reaction score
The PPV starts 8pm eastern standard time. What I meant was, as soon as the PPV starts, regardless of your time zone, no more guessing outcomes. Even if matches are announced during the ppv. It's just too involved IMO.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
But then again you have a slight advanage in front of me and Phynix. See when a match is added about 2-3 hours before the start of a ppv then you can all place your prediction but for us it's in the middle of the night so we can't predict.

I propose locking the predictions about 2PM so it's fair for all of us.

s6boysam

Reaction score
Can't we just have it so that the selections are made before the PPV begins? Even if it was like 00:55 (here in the UK) it is still posted before the PPV, I think setting the time so many hours before is a bit much. I use my weekend to see my family who I don't see all week, and I am never going to remember that I have got to make the wrestling predictions then, I usually only get on my laptop past midnight on a Sunday so this really fucks me, as long as it is done before the PPV then I do not see what the problem is.

Also fuck I needed those points for the Royal Rumble, it is the only PPV I am going to watch live all year and I thought I could of got bonus points for it lol, there is something about the Royal Rumble, I got disallowed points for it last year, oh well.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Couldn't you send out your predicitions right after smackdown?

How about then allowing predictions until the start of the PPV but only include the matches that are in the first posted predictions?