• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

bravoman

Reaction score
hodgepodge said:
Winning is winning and its all the Patrioits know how to do. Every win is a legitimate one... except for that bullshit music city miracle... that was rediculous.

Bills fan, hodgepodge? :D

hodgepodge

Reaction score
bravoman said:
Bills fan, hodgepodge? :D

yep they are my fav with the pats close behind along with a couple others, i like a lot of teams but Bills are #1

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I liked Bledsoe, but he needs to retire. He has a ring, although someone else got the championship. Mirer, Testaverde, Chandler, need to retire. Green is nearing that age, just hope since he didn't play for six seasons, he can last a couple more.

Funny list of jokes about "Nipplegate" on ESPN: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page3/story?page=lateword/janetjackson

hodgepodge

Reaction score
heard a pretty good joke but since it is related to the game i decided to post it here...

what do you call something on a football field with 2 arms, 2 legs, and 2 heads?

rodney harrison running with freddie mitchells head in his hands :D :D :D

oh yeah and leno's last night....

the new Iraqi leader has a better shot of not getting killed on sunday than the eagles do.... :D

Last edited:

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
Fuck Jay Leno, kissass summabitch. The more and more I think about the more I think the Eagles'll win. It'll be over by half time.

hodgepodge

Reaction score
The Young One said:
The more and more I think about the more I think the Eagles'll win. It'll be over by half time.

wanna wager???? (not money, something creative....)

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
hodgepodge said:
the new Iraqi leader has a better shot of not getting killed on sunday than the eagles do.... :D
HAHAHHAhahahhahahaAHAHaha.... you know, I prefer Letterman to Leno easily (as did Carson apparently), but every so often Jay hits one out of the park... must be a fluke ;)

hodgepodge

Reaction score
war|forever said:
HAHAHHAhahahhahahaAHAHaha.... you know, I prefer Letterman to Leno easily (as did Carson apparently), but every so often Jay hits one out of the park... must be a fluke ;)

dude, letterman puts me to sleep. he is wicked boring. leno is the man... i mean headlines, jaywalking, his opening monologues, etc. he is much funnier.

but to contribute to this thread, did anyone hear about the guy from the Worcester Telegram who plaigerized an article by Peter King?? Its wicked bad.... Here's a link:

http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/archives/002650.php (shows what he wrote and what king wrote)

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=66636 (newspaper article concerning the matter)

and heres a clip of it for you too lazy to click

King: Sunday, Sept. 14, 2003. Second game in Lincoln Financial Field history. Each team was 0-1, and each had fallen to 0-1 in rather humiliating fashion. The Patriots got shut out in Buffalo 31-0, just four days after whacking very popular defensive captain Lawyer Milloy because he wouldn't take a major pay cut. The Eagles had been shut out by Tampa Bay 17-0 in the Linc's first game ever.

Powers: It was Sunday, Sept. 14, 2003, the second game in Lincoln Financial Field history. Each team was 0-1, and each had fallen to 0- 1 in rather humiliating fashion. The Patriots had been shut out in Buffalo, 31-0, just four days after releasing very popular defensive captain Lawyer Milloy because he refused to take a substantial pay cut. The Eagles had been shut out by Tampa Bay, 17-0, in the first game in the history of the stadium.

The Mighty Z

Been away for a while
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
For all you Football fans in here, I give you the Superbowl Special :beer:

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Eagles touchdown 1:48 to go in 4th quarter.... Score Pats 24 - 21 Eagles (after conversion)..

Tight finish ahead!!

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
ITS DONE! PATRIOTS WIN AND WAR MASTURBATES ON HIS TELEVISION!

neckel

Reaction score
Using my Daloreon and flux capasoter, I just came back from the year 2006. I'm happy to announce that the Packers are Super Bowl champions after kicking the shit out of the two-time defending champs, the Patriots 52-6. Way to go Packers.......NFL's TRUE DYNASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Super Bowl is over, can we get rid of this thread now :lol:

kidding, i don't care.

Stupid Patriots.

By the way, I am 100% convinced that this was a government conspiracy. You guys are trying so hard to keep your moral up even though your country sucks ass that you do anything to be patriotic.

I mean come on, The Patriots versus the Eagles with live satelite feeds from various military bases around the world, armed forces choirs and ex-presidents.

Thats just pathetic. :rolleyes:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Fun Fact: Despite the fact that the eagle is one of the main american symbols, there are barely an eagles that even live in the US.

There's a million times more eagles in Canada then in the US and we don't even care lol.

At least we HAVE beavers and loons and crap that actually live here.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
cman said:
By the way, I am 100% convinced that this was a government conspiracy. You guys are trying so hard to keep your moral up even though your country sucks ass that you do anything to be patriotic.

Yeah....well your country is full of canadians

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Da' Pimp said:
ITS DONE! PATRIOTS WIN AND WAR MASTURBATES ON HIS TELEVISION!

LMFAO....that's just classic...

It was a much closer game that I thought it'd be....which was nice. And is it just me, or are the superbowl commercials getting progressively worse as the years go by? I didn't even chuckle at this year's set (what new ones there were, at least)....well wait. Vin Desil getting attacked by a duck. That was funny. But that was about it....

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Stingray said:
LMFAO....that's just classic...

It was a much closer game that I thought it'd be....which was nice. And is it just me, or are the superbowl commercials getting progressively worse as the years go by? I didn't even chuckle at this year's set (what new ones there were, at least)....well wait. Vin Desil getting attacked by a duck. That was funny. But that was about it....

Wait a minute...the monkey ads and the guy with the "bloody cat" didn't spark a chuckle? You're an unfeeling robot. Oh, and MC Hammer...c'mon.

oscaraustin

Reaction score
Well... you won't find hardly any eagles in the U.S. right now... none of them will admit to being eagles until everyone forgets about them losing! (i.e. 4 weeks, "who won the superbowl this year?" "I've no idea... who even played?") So, i was wrong, the Pats were better than I thought they were. Of course, they did have the edge in having been to the big dance time and time before. Who cares even if it were scripted to happen this way, it produced a good game for once. Besides, everyone's been drawing up these professional sport championship conspiracies for years.

I like our showy, pride installing, patriotic events, though. I have a great idea, let's all be ashamed of our bad attributes, and not be proud of any of our good ones :rolleyes: Hell no! i wanna see those colours in the pregame, I like seeing 2 former presidents of opposing parties who are good friends now, I like watching veterans walk out to a crowd, and I really like seeing our Navy's and Air Force's newest birds of prey close out the national anthem as sung by each branch of the service with a flyby. And you know it's good if Michael fuckin' Douglas has something good to say! btw, nice double posting cman.