• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.
  • Customize your forum experience with the xenForo-G-1-0 browser script.
    For additional information, see: Useful Custom Forum Script: xenForo-G-1-0

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Misc Group Models - cleaned

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
MILA_L’S VIDEO PROFILE BY MILA_L 17 OCT 2022
HD MP4 165MB 1920x1080 4m`13s
“I feel safe when I am alone … it's such an important - understand what do you feel and what do you like? For example, I like touch my neck or my nipples or my feet when I, when I'm going exciting. I also love to touch my hands. I just have something inside. Some emotions. I need to let them go off. Because without it, I'm going to be crazy. I just feel separated from my body, from my emotions and my brain and everything is separated and it's too hard to be here in the moment. If inside I'm separated. I like masturbate.”

GIRL PARTY 2 BY WENDY_G 18 OCT 2022
HD MP4 1,3GB 3840x2160 9m24s
The girls are back at it, partying with abandon - tops off, second base. Or is this third? It’s hard to rate amazing queer sex by archaic patriarchal baseball standards, but one thing is for certain - by the end of this session, both these girls will have rounded home base. Multiple times.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
TEASE RESTORATION BY LAETITIA 19 OCT 2022
HD MP4 485MB 1920x1080 12m`13s
Ah, this 2006 gem - when we first released it, at 5:57 minutes, it surely was a tease. Just a little something to keep our relatively new subscribers coming back for more. But almost 20 years, we’re feeling nearly as confident as Laetitia, so go ahead - have the whole 12 minutes. We know you’re here to stay.

RESTLESS NIGHT BY DEVI 21 OCT 2022
HD MP4 1,8GB 3840x2160 12m34s
Remember what I was saying about Devi’s morning - how it’s always harder to wake up when you’ve had a long night? Maybe you pictured partying, or an all-nighter studying… but no. Devi’s restless morning followed after her restless night, and in much the same mood.
Deep Penetration Flush Hands On

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
JUNE_M’S VIDEO DIARY 1 BY JUNE_M 22 OCT 2022
HD MP4 430MB 1920x1080 11m`23s
Hear me out. Masturbation definitely can relax me, and put me to sleep - but as June says, it can also be used to *give* energy. For those of us who get distracted easily, a wank could be a great way to stop the cycle and keep focus strong. In fact, I'm gonna try it right now.

UNFURLING 1 BY MILA_L 23 OCT 2022
HD MP4 430MB 1920x1080 11m`23s
Mila’s profile was one of the most intriguing for me - her long lithe body, fully nude but covered by the shape of her posture. I loved her words, her ideas - her slow speech, her thoughtful way. And like many, she masturbates like she speaks. Deliberate, sexy, emotional. And so, so hot.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
SOFT SKILLS 2 REISSUE BY ESTHER_C 24 OCT 2022
HD MP4 344MB 1920x1080 8m`43s
Wow, I love the incredible intimacy of this reissue. A glimpse into a woman’s mirror, that still frame - and the beautiful, quiet things that happen in her bed when she’s home alone. Without cuts, I melt into Esther’s world, her pleasure and her movement, the dance of fingers and hips as she finds her perfect rhythm in space.

WAITING ON A FRIEND 1 BY ABBI25 OCT 2022
HD MP4 1,8GB 3840x2160 12m14s
It's been at least 4 years since we heard from Abbi so we were super excited to get an email from her recently. She invited us over to set up some gear and asked, "Is it okay if I look into the camera? It really turns me on." Whatever floats your boat, Abbi! And isn't she looking amazing?

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
AFTERNOON DELIGHT 3 BY STRAWBERRY26 OCT 2022
HD MP4 160MB 1920x1080 4m`23s
After packing up their picnic, our young Aussie heroes don't seem to have sated their appetites for orgasm, so Strawberry gets off in a quick knee-knocker while Lilie finishes herself off at her feet. And so concludes this afternoon of outdoor sex by these gorgeous, down to earth Goddesses. And we can assume their friend Miss E also took care of herself after having to keep her hands on camera all through this sexcapade - that can't have been easy.

PEE BREAK 0211 BY ASTRID_D 27 OCT 2022
HD MP4 107MB 3840x2160 0m49s

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
SWEET SCREAMS 2 BY IRIS_M 28 OCT 2022
HD MP4 1,9GB 3840x2160 13m09s
I asked a question last time, about how deep into pleasure Iris would let herself go - and by now, you all know the answer. Deeper than I even thought imaginable. I am rapt, witnessing Iris on her journey, her whole being wrapped around the pillow between her legs, immersed in the intensity of those sensations, bringing herself to scream, again and again, lost completely in pleasure.
Humping Larger Breasts Flush Yum Tattoo Free Visible Wetness

ELLIE_K’S VIDEO DIARY 2.6 BY ELLIE_K 29 OCT 2022
HD MP4 508MB 1920x1080 13m`53s
A new day, a new diary. A new Ellie, a new boy. Long distances can be a challenge, so it’s a good thing she has her camera - and that well-stocked toy box of hers, to get her through the lonelier nights. Not to mention a partner so in tune with her orgasms, that he gets her satisfyer a new charger when she loses hers. That is the kind of sync you need to keep the spark alive, despite those inconvenient distances.
Humping Blonde Petite

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
GOURMANDE 1 BY OTILIA30 OCT 2022
HD MP4 1,8GB 3840x2160 12m21s
I feel like Otilia is like a gourmande of masturbation. She gives herself every indulgence - hot, steamy shower sex, dildos that hold themselves up so she doesn’t have to, generous nipple play, long, long sessions and as many kind of toys as she likes. Are you inspired yet? I certainly am.

GIRL PARTY 3 BY WENDY_G 01 NOV 2022
HD MP4 2,2GB 3840x2160 10m41s
I love the pure, joyful anticipation on Wendy's face as Georgia strips the skirt off her, finally, rendering her (nearly) completely naked. That look, that feeling, is one of life's greatest pleasures - although, it pales in comparison to what comes next for Wendy. Georgia knows exactly how to bring her to the next level.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
SHAKE RESTORATION BY MILKY_JADE02 NOV 2022
HD MP4 748MB 1920x1080 19m`44s
I kind of miss the days of creative IFM monikers, back when IFM, like most of the internet, allowed people to use handles instead of regular names. Women are just so creative, so poetic, and the names they chose gave you an extra little glimpse into how they see themselves, and how they wished to be seen. Milky Jade's name is so evocative, and I love looking at her quiver, thinking about her namesake.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 18 Oct 2022 Paige E
35m 42s
Download: MP4 4K (2.5G)
Large-breasted

Curvaceous new model Paige strolls through her neighbourhood in a very short skirt, which she can't resist flipping up to offer a peek at her lacy panties. Once she's in her bedroom, she changes into some tight shorts that hug her big booty. Then she strips them off, to hang out wearing nothing but colourful socks, and a bra that her cleavage spills out of. She grabs her ankles to open her legs wide apart and reveal her neatly shaved pussy, then enjoys some bottomless exercises.

Paige demonstrates her pole-dancing skills by suspending herself in mid-air and doing the splits, then puts on her gloves to share her love of kickboxing. At last, she gets completely naked, rests her hands on her head with a sweet smile, and lets us admire her huge boobs and pale pink nipples. Paige gets out a brush and covers her juicy bottom with paint, then sits on a sheet of paper. She happily admires the unique artwork she's created, while adding a few finishing touches.

VIDEO | 17 Oct 2022 Junie
15m 01s
Download: MP4 4K (1.1G)
In the mirror

Fair-skinned blonde Junie gazes happily into the mirror, as she brushes her wavy hair and massages cream into her cheeks. Pulling off her t-shirt, she smiles to discover that one nipple has slipped out of her bra, then strips off her tight legging to reveal a matching set of red knickers. While sitting topless, she giggles as she squeezes her purple dildo between her lush breasts. Junie eagerly removes her panties and opens her legs, admiring the reflection of her pink vulva and fuzzy bush. After licking and sucking the toy, she lets out an excited cry, as it slides into her pussy.

Naked except for her glasses, Junie watches herself masturbate in the mirror, cheekily biting her lip and licking her nipple. While using both hands to stroke, her whimpers of arousal get more intense and sticky wet sounds fill the air. When she's ready to cum, she grabs the dildo again and vigorously rubs it against her clit, throwing her head back when she starts losing control. At the moment of release, she makes eye contact with her reflection and tumbles headlong into orgasmic ecstasy, trembling and moaning as pleasure floods her body. With a sweetly satisfied grin, Junie curls up for a well-earned nap.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 22 Oct 2022 Dee V
36m 56s
Download: MP4 4K (2.6G)
Playing with her thong

Dee brushes her luxurious blonde hair while wearing cutoff shorts that cling to her shapely thighs. With a teasing grin, she tugs at her top until it barely covers her small breasts, making one nipple peek out. Dropping her shorts to the floor, she uncovers a thong that highlights the lush curves of her bottom. The camera gazes up at Dee from knee level, as she happily tugs the delicate fabric to the side, revealing her dangling pink labia. When she slips her panties around her ankles, she looks delighted to have all of her naked body on display.

Flashing a warm smile, Dee raises one bare foot high in the air, to open her legs as wide as she can. After some intimate closeups of her pussy, she plays with a seashell, covering up one of her nipples. Then, she puts on a pair of rose-coloured stockings, and revels in showing off how her bum and her long legs look in them. Fully nude once more, she decorates her svelte figure with little stickers featuring slogans like "Love This" and "Truly Happy." They perfectly describe both how Dee looks, and how everyone admiring her shoot will feel.

VIDEO | 25 Oct 2022 Mirja
47m 07s
Download: MP4 4K (3.3G)
Glasses

Mirja looks vibrant in her rainbow-striped halter top and extremely ripped shorts, which show off nearly all of her bum. There's almost no point in wearing them, so she pulls them down and lounges on the couch, with her hand down her lacy panties. After one nipple slips out of her shirt, Mirja takes it off to reveal her perky small breasts. With her bare feet high in the air, she peels off her thong, uncovering the neatly-trimmed curls decorating her pussy.

Mirja perches nude on her piano to model a multi-coloured bucket hat, while sharing intimate views of her meaty labia. She playfully pulls the fleshy lips apart, while flashing a sparkling smile that shows how much she loves her body. Wearing nothing but her wire-rimmed glasses, Mirja gets out a wooden magic wand. After demonstrating her spell-casting abilities, she continues enchanting us by using it to spread her vulva. Relaxing naked on the floor, Mirja opens her legs wide and beams happily into the camera.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 28 Oct 2022 Adriana E & Helena R
41m 25s
Download: MP4 4K (2.99G)
Deep fingering

While playing the keyboard, Helena gives Adriana a shimmering smile and asks her to join in. They giggle while placing their elegant fingers atop each other, and share a sweet kiss that quickly gets much steamier. Adriana lifts up Helena's colourfully-patterned top to caress her bare breasts and lick her armpit, and soon they're rolling around on the floor, tearing off each other's clothes. Helena is wearing only her striped stockings when Adriana begins licking her shaved pussy through the transparent fabric. Then she peels them off, to plunge her tongue deep inside, as Helena arches her back and moans.

Helena pulls down Adriana's lacy thong panties and invites her to sit on her face, so she can eat her out, while masturbating. A passionate 69 puts the girls' beautifully contrasting skin tones on display as they indulge in each other's sweet taste. For the finale, Helena blindfolds Adriana with her stockings and gathers her in her arms, to penetrate her with her fingers. Gently guiding her friend's hand to ensure she's hitting the spots that feel best, Adriana gives Helena grateful kisses as she's overcome with pure pleasure.

[/url]

VIDEO | 01 Nov 2022 Emily W
59m 48s
Download: MP4 1080p (2.1G)
Big breasted

As Emily leans over to clean the counter, we get our first glimpse of her curvy figure, as her bottom peeks out from her short skirt. She turns around to reveal with a grin that her huge boobs are straining the buttons on her colourful top nearly to the breaking point. When one hard nipple slips out, she removes her shirt and playfully squeezes it in her cleavage. Emily stands up wearing only her panties, which are cheekily decorated with the peach emoji, then drops them past her ample booty.

After knitting with a ball of yarn nestled demurely between her thighs, Emily switches gears and shares intimate views of every part of her body. She gets on all fours and grabs her bum cheeks to expose her tight anus, then relaxes with her legs open, displaying her shaved pussy with a warm smile. While standing up to be shot from below, she spreads her pink labia wide apart, and gazes past her bosom into the camera. Deeply aroused by showing off her body, Emily lies in bed and strokes her clit, and pushes up her chest to lick her nipples.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VIDEO | 31 Oct 2022 Zhenna
25m 24s
Download: MP4 4K (1.8G)
With the showerhead

When this video begins, Zhenna is in the middle of a shower, and her curvy nude figure looks delightful dripping wet. The handheld showerhead ensures that the cascading droplets massage every part of her body, from her firm breasts and perky nipples, to her bubble butt, to her silky-smooth pussy. Perching on the side of the tub, she points the spray directly between her open legs. Whimpering in ecstasy, Zhenna decides she needs more direct pressure, and turns off the water to masturbate with her fingers.

The room fills with sticky wet sounds as she expertly rubs little circles into her vulva, throwing her head back to moan to a blissful climax. Right after she cums, she attempts to retrieve the showerhead to feel it on her pussy again, but her orgasm has left her unable to stand. After gathering her strength, she manages to reach it, and focuses the powerful water jet on her clit, spreading her labia to maximise the pleasure. Zhenna's second orgasm is so intense that she presses her knees together, as she cries out with a shuddering release. Then, she rinses off with a sweetly satisfied grin.