• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

GO CANADA GO!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
YEAH, BEOTCH!!

Miss Universe 2005 goes to Canada, EH!!!!!!!! :canada:

w00t!

P.S. - USA wasn't even a finalist :razz:

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
She probably melted under the lights. I love American Women, all plastic and and addicted to crack (at least the ones in beauty shows).

Reverend James

Reaction score
I have not seen the chick, but the radio announcer's description this morning made me hard...

The Mighty Z

Been away for a while
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Reverend James said:
I have not seen the chick, but the radio announcer's description this morning made me hard...

Here ya go Rev ;)

Reverend James

Reaction score
Thank-you, Z, I love you in that friendly non-gay way... not the sweaty, prison shower, make you feel shame the next day sort of way.

That girl is super fit. She has to get some Playboy time, or better yet, Reverend James time.

Iceberg

Reaction score
O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

:canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada:

Reverend James

Reaction score
Fuck dude, I am impressed... I try to sing the anthem and I always end up Frenching up the middle part. Kind of sucks that the chick who won was a Russian or something, but we will still claim her.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Reverend James said:
Fuck dude, I am impressed... I try to sing the anthem and I always end up Frenching up the middle part.
hahaha so true.

About the russian thing, Donovan Bailey was from Jamaica and we claimed that too lol

moxdevil

Reaction score
just seen gatorman's thread on her. all i can say is Canada's immigration policy is working :)

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
When I logged on I just knew this thread would be here.

Miss Canada was aight..........

The chick from the states.........fugly

My pick, Miss Mexico was a Latin sex goddess and should have won. Then she could have come to my house so I could wear her crown while I violated her!

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
Supafly said:
When I logged on I just knew this thread would be here.

Miss Canada was aight..........

The chick from the states.........fugly

My pick, Miss Mexico was a Latin sex goddess and should have won. Then she could have come to my house so I could wear her crown while I violated her!

I agree man Miss Mexico was gorgeous ... i hoped she would win .... and Miss Dominican Republic's dress was awesome.

Anayway congrats to Miss Canada for winning the stupid crown. :fag: :fag:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I only saw the last few minutes when they were doing the final questions. I thought it was hilarious when Venezula totally fucked up her question :lol:

That was probably why she finished 5th

Reverend James

Reaction score
To be honest, I didn't know it was even on... but I seldom watch TV and only heard about it because I ejected a CD and heard the radio announcer mention it. We should have a Distant Early Warning System in place to announce upcoming pussy-fests like this. That way guys like me can know to tune in.

Anyway, some jackhole posted a comment in the picture thread calling her a "butterface". If this girl came up to any of us and even said "Hello" the majority would shit twice and go blind trying to think of something to say other than jibberish. She is hot. If Mexico was hotter I would love to see her too <drops blatant hint>. As for Dominicans, Tracey Morgan's "Dominican Lou" character has made it almost impossible for me to thinnk of Dominicans without laughing hysterically. "I bea' hin, Kevin, I bea' hin"

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The reason she won was probably because she appeared to actually have a brain. The job of Miss Universe not only requires you to be hot, but it also requires you to travel around, talk to people and give speeches.

Thats why they make you answer questions. To see how literate and well spoken you are. Being Canadian, she also seemed to be very diplomatic lol.

Anyway, I agree that she probably wasn't the hottest, but I'm just glad that my comrade won.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
^^^^^
The Aussie girl had no hope in hell of winning.. I'd like to see the stat on how many times a country has had back to back girls winning.. I've never heard of it..