• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.
  • Customize your forum experience with the xenForo-G-1-0 browser script.
    For additional information, see: Useful Custom Forum Script: xenForo-G-1-0

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

FTV Girls

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Athena - Natural Figurine
Release Date : 08/14/22 (NEW!!!)

VIDEO II - Kinky & Extreme

-

Model Comments
This was my first video but I wasn't anxious about it much. Maybe because I've danced for three years and this seems so much easier and more fun. I did so many new things like showing my tits in public and my pussy then pee on film. Of course I've never masturbated on film either and I've never filmed myself. I've never done anal glass and I've never been double penetrated. The big dildos the purple one and then the last one were by far the biggest my pussy has ever taken. I think the big one with that thick head was the toughest part but it felt good when it pressed against my deep muscles in my pussy. I liked grinding the head part where I think my pussy ended near my belly button. Something about it feels good. The most fun was using the electric vibrator and I had a bunch of orgasms.

The place I shot in was pretty and I took some pictures for my instagram too.

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Then its all about her butt, I brought her three sizes for glass toys, and she works the small ball first, then double penetrates herself, then going to the medium ball... We get some really nice views of the penetration, and her trying the big ball in her butt. She tries hard, but that's definitely her limit there. She does take it vaginally quite admiralbly though. So then she does some anal beads, and even pushes one ball out with her finger in her vagina, and does another masturbation to orgasm to finish. If she didn't have those long fingernails, this is where I would have had her try a fisting scene, but unfortunately those things get in the way; so I brought out one of the largest toys I have, the FT\/ Titan. Initially it is a big shock for her, and takes getting some used to. But eventually she's taking more than half of it inside her. And with her on top, riding it, she is even more capable of pressing down deeper, taking 2/3 of it down! It literally is in her tummy. Then its about enjoying her doing a hard breast massage with oil, and some butt massage as well. That flawless figure and nice skin is a pleasure to watch on video. Clip7 is her attempt to pee and becoming successful eventually, and Clip8 is some outtakes of second camera angle masturbation.

Total Duration : 00:42:24
Resolution : 1920 x 1080 / 3840 x 2160
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 3.61 GB / 6.87 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 8 Clips)

Download [1080p] :

athena-00009724-01-1080p.mp4
athena-00009724-02-1080p.mp4
athena-00009724-03-1080p.mp4
athena-00009724-04-1080p.mp4
athena-00009724-05-1080p.mp4
athena-00009724-06-1080p.mp4
athena-00009724-07-1080p.mp4
athena-00009724-08-1080p.mp4

Download [4K] :

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
LEYA - A PRETTY PRINCESS
Release Date : 08/16/22 (NEW!!!)

Lovely curvy blonde Leya comes strolling into the camera frame to introduce herself here today on FT\/, batting her long eyelashes and letting your eyes travel up and down her form in a tight blue dress! She unzips the front of her dress and reveals a lacy sheer sexy blue lingerie set underneath with garter belt and all! Sticking a large suction cup dildo onto the tile floor she stretches her legs out wide to show her flexibility, giving the toy a blowjob and then lowering herself on top to be penetrated deep. Keeping the toy inside her hole she reaches for the vintage Vibraking toy, holding it against her clit and masturbating for dual pleasure! Next we see her reaching for a large glass bottle, licking the rim and then fucking herself with it for kinky pleasure while using the Vibraking again! Afterwards she heads to the bedroom where we see her leaning against the dresser in underwear and high heels, shaking her jiggly booty and enjoying her curves...and then picking up her favorite Vibraking toy again, masturbating as she stands until her legs are shaking with multiple squirting orgasms! Heading outdoors in an orange dress pulled up for access to her vagina she pleasures herself with a vibrating toy and long blue dildo, even fitting both ends of the flexible toy inside at once...and then hopping into the pool for a little skinny dipping and still fucking herself as the strong winds blew! She's a gorgeous and buxom 'princess' with superstrong sexual energy and a great body, ready to blow in like a storm right here on FT\/ MILFs!

Model Comments
Hello people, my name is Princess Leya Falcon from the glittering city of sin, Las Vegas, Nevada. I've recently completed my BA in communication from UNLV, from which I graduated Cum Laude. It is safe to say that I am quite the nerd with an incredibly unique and quirky personality, but I do still have the fun, super slut side of me that I love to display for everyone to watch. You may know me from my extreme anal scenes, the Harley Quinn cosplay I am often found wearing, or maybe you are a submissive that is more of a fan of my femdom side. However it is that you may or may not know me, I am here to reintroduce myself and show you how I practice self-love here on [insert website here] so please enjoy because I know I sure will.

Hi Lia Here! So I open the door to meet Leya, batting her big blue eyes. I can tell right away she has a little bit of the crazy in her just by the way she looks at you with those peepers of hers. I say that with nothing but love. Because a little bit of crazy always equals fun. We start off in a blue dress accompanied by matching blue sexy lingerie and heels. Striping, sucking, and fucking. All the good stuff. Her sloppy blowjobs are on fire! Then she fucks a beer bottle in her weed bikini. Disclaimer she didn't drink the beer it was like 10 am lol. But when we hit the bedroom is when things start to come alive. Since I had her elevated on this tall dresser, she soaked everything within 10 feet radius with her squirt. Including myself and my equipment. After that madness, we hit the backyard for the rest of the day. It's monsoon season, and you can hear the storm approaching. Which was a nice touch for the very curvy open minded multi-orgasmic Leya. Enjoy.

VIDEO - The Busty MILF Monsoon

Total Duration : 00:58:25
Total Size : 4.98 GB / 9.47 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 10 Clips)

Download [1080p] :

leya-00001826-01-1080p.mp4
leya-00001826-02-1080p.mp4
leya-00001826-03-1080p.mp4
leya-00001826-04-1080p.mp4
leya-00001826-05-1080p.mp4
leya-00001826-06-1080p.mp4
leya-00001826-07-1080p.mp4
leya-00001826-08-1080p.mp4
leya-00001826-09-1080p.mp4
leya-00001826-10-1080p.mp4

Download [4K] :

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Sierra II - Sporty Irish Cheer
Release Date : 08/22/22 (NEW!!!)

VIDEO I - Our Favorite Redhead

Welcoming back our gorgeous and sexy FT\/ favorite redhead, we return to the place she was introduced, at a fancy golf course resort. She is wearing a baby blue summer dress, and of course, she never likes to wear bra or panties! We get teasers of her full, firm breasts, and her perfect butt, as she rubs herself and talks about her sexuality. Love that pretty pink! Back home, she masturbates with the Magic Wand, and ends up having a very strong orgasm with very visible orgasmic contractions. We then enjoy her pulling on her long labia, closeups of her clit, and taking pleasures in how pretty her superpink privates are. She then penetrates herself with the Big Ten toy, pushing it as deep as it goes in her tight vagina, and uses the Magic Wand again for the dual effect of pleasure! After a hard breast massage and little pee session, she does a naked dance for us, then goes kinky... Using a glass toy both in her butt and vagina, she double penetrates herself then gapes her butt to show how much she stretched it out! We know how fit she is, and once again we go to the gym, to watch her to different workouts, and even some topless jump rope and basketball!! Teasing at a golf course, she starts fingering herself... Later in the day, we get to see her wear a cute miniskirt and seethrough top, as the wind blows raising her skirt! She finds a park bench where she uses another glass toy to penetrate both holes, then goes home to use a large dildo for one last orgasm. Then she gapes super wide so you can see deep inside! We also get some behind the scenes video with her pet, a very friendly water dragon lizard. Enjoy her return, she is always an erotic pleasure to watch!

Model Comments
Thanks for voting me back. I drove from Utah to shoot and stayed at an airbnb while meeting friends in town and it was the perfect excuse to do another video. Yeah my baby Renaldo who is ten years old travels with me wherever I go. He recognizes me as his mom and is perfectly comfortable basking in the sun when I'm traveling. I feed him fruit and crickets, and give him some baths when I'm at a hotel or at my mom's home. I also came to shoot because I wanted somethingbut the photographer plays hard to get. Whatever, he's missing out. I wanted to get one of those magicwand back massagers but the good ones like the one he has is very expensive like $140. So I have a small vibrator I use sometimes to get off if my pussy is pulsating and wants it now. I've done it in the car before. But the truth is I haven't had much sex in a while an the only guy I have with is just a friends with benefits kind of arrangement. I don't know if I want to have a boyfriend anytime soon. I like my freedom xoxxo

So our favorite redhead returns, the FT\/-only supercute girl with the firm, toned figure. we return to the place she was introduced, at a fancy golf course resort. She is wearing a baby blue summer dress, and of course, she never likes to wear bra or panties! We get teasers of her full, firm breasts, and her perfect butt, as she rubs herself and talks about her sexuality. Love that pretty pink! Back home, she masturbates with the Magic Wand, and ends up having a very strong orgasm with very visible orgasmic contractions. We then enjoy her pulling on her long labia, closeups of her clit, and taking pleasures in how pretty her superpink privates are. She then penetrates herself with the Big Ten toy, pushing it as deep as it goes in her tight vagina, and uses the Magic Wand again for the dual effect of pleasure! After a hard breast massage and little pee session, she does a naked dance for us, then goes kinky... Using a glass toy both in her butt and vagina, she double penetrates herself then gapes her butt to show how much she stretched it out...

Total Duration : 00:35:27
Total Size : 3.02 GB / 5.74 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 6 Clips)

Download [1080p] :

sierra-ii-00009718-01-1080p.mp4
sierra-ii-00009718-02-1080p.mp4
sierra-ii-00009718-03-1080p.mp4
sierra-ii-00009718-04-1080p.mp4
sierra-ii-00009718-05-1080p.mp4
sierra-ii-00009718-06-1080p.mp4

Download [4K] :

Dead Link Removed
sierra-ii-00009718-02-2160p.mp4
Dead Link Removed
sierra-ii-00009718-04-2160p.mp4
Dead Link Removed
sierra-ii-00009718-06-2160p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Sierra II - Sporty Irish Cheer
Release Date : 08/22/22 (NEW!!!)

VIDEO II - More Natural Talent

-

Model Comments
-

We know how fit she is, and once again we go to the gym, to watch her to different workouts, and even some topless jump rope and basketball!! Teasing at a golf course, she starts fingering herself... Later in the day, we get to see her wear a cute miniskirt and seethrough top, as the wind blows raising her skirt! She finds a park bench where she uses another glass toy to penetrate both holes, then goes home to use a large dildo for one last orgasm. Then she gapes super wide so you can see deep inside! We also get some behind the scenes video with her pet, a very friendly water dragon lizard. Enjoy her return, she is always an erotic pleasure to watch!

Total Duration : 00:31:26
Total Size : 2.68 GB / 5.10 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 6 Clips)

Download [1080p] :

sierra-ii-00009717-01-1080p.mp4
sierra-ii-00009717-02-1080p.mp4
sierra-ii-00009717-03-1080p.mp4
sierra-ii-00009717-04-1080p.mp4
sierra-ii-00009717-05-1080p.mp4
sierra-ii-00009717-06-1080p.mp4

Download [4K] :

sierra-ii-00009717-01-2160p.mp4
sierra-ii-00009717-02-2160p.mp4
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
sierra-ii-00009717-05-2160p.mp4
Dead Link Removed

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
HAZEL - KINKY NAUGHTY ONE
Release Date : 08/23/22 (NEW!!!)

Lovely bubbly brunette Hazel is pretty new to mainstream adult modeling although she's been doing some online content for a bit, and she introduces herself in the kitchen as she sits on the countertop in a very cute short blue dress...she talks a bit with the photographer about some of her experiences and interests and we quickly learn she's into kinky play! She pulls up her dress and shows off her very shapely butt, giving it a nice spank before taking off her clothes entirely to get totally nude. Climbing up onto the top of the counter she takes a pink suction cup toy and mounts it, riding the dildo deep and using the powerful vintage Vibraking toy for strong vibrations as well to bring herself to a nice orgasm! After putting in a remote controlled vibrating toy she goes on a bit of an adventure, playing in the car and in the park for some naughty fun...after getting back home from the hardware store she puts sticky tape on her nipples and around her wrists, neck, waist, and thighs...and then gets kinky with some spatula spanking until her cute butt is rosy-red! Grabbing a long handled dildo she starts out with some deep oral play, then she lays on the floor to spread and penetrate herself harder and harder, fucking herself to a strong moaning orgasm. She uses the vintage Vibraking next, laying back and enjoying the strong vibrations until she climaxes...with tape over her mouth to muffle her screams! We next see her on an outdoor chair in her pink and purple swimsuit, talking about some of her sexual escapades - specifically a group sex scenario she was in at home - which gets her turned on and she begins to finger her hole...before fucking herself with a long dildo. Another toy is next after she slips into the swimming pool, this time a thick brown suction cup toy on the edge of the pool which she sucks and licks, then she takes off her bikini bottoms to penetrate herself while splashing in the water. She finishes off the day with some refreshing time in the shower, and of course she takes the opportunity to play with the showerhead a bit! Hazel is a beautiful, slender, and super-sexual woman with a kinky streak a mile wide and she's letting us share some of that energy here today on FT\/ MILFs!

Model Comments
Hiya! I'm Hazel and I'm so happy to be here. I live in sunny Las Vegas and I love it there! I have one dog named Bella and I'm obsessed with her. When I'm not on walks with her I'm usually at the gym or watching reality tv shows! Especially the ones with the worse type of human beings,,, The rich housewives lol. Also any survival show like Alone. I love shopping and own way too many pairs of shoes. But I can't help myself. I feel shoes are the most important part of any outfit. Yes I keep them on in the bedroom. Butt naked of course. I'm a bit of a homebody and would rather cuddle up on the couch than go out on a Friday night! Something unexpected about me is that I love to sew and craft. I for sure have a closet full of half finished projects that I will definitely get to one day! I'm very excited to get to show off for you guys and I hope you like it!

Hi, Lia, Here! Time to get to know my new favorite freak, Hazel. She is a prime example of how you never judge a book by it's cover. As we get to know her it is very clear that this pretty face has a bit of a dark side to her when it comes to bedroom activities. She is open-minded when it comes to multiple partners in her life. She is submissive. Well-versed in all things BDSM. So after we finish the first set, we hit the hardware store for some supplies to fit her sexual lifestyle. : Like electrical tape, clamps, and bondage rope. Be sure to check out my cell phone bonus for that adventure. She even put a vibrator in that she controls via her phone while we are shopping. She is the type of model, even as new as she is, but still the type who will always give more. Above and beyond. Like fun bonuses after cumming many times. She is always hungry for more. If that makes sense. I love how she closes one eye when she orgasms, and her cum noises are so real and authentic. we finished up with her rinsing off after jumping in the pool. I said let me put my camera on a tripod while I clean and pack up. See fun extra bonus. Enjoy Hazel.

VIDEO - New To The Industry

Total Duration : 01:20:55
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
Total Size : 6.90 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 13 Clips)

Download :

hazel-00001830-01-1080p.mp4
hazel-00001830-02-1080p.mp4
hazel-00001830-03-1080p.mp4
hazel-00001830-04-1080p.mp4
hazel-00001830-05-1080p.mp4
hazel-00001830-06-1080p.mp4
hazel-00001830-07-1080p.mp4
hazel-00001830-08-1080p.mp4
hazel-00001830-09-1080p.mp4
hazel-00001830-10-1080p.mp4
hazel-00001830-11-1080p.mp4
hazel-00001830-12-1080p.mp4
hazel-00001830-13-1080p.mp4

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Stella - Colorado's Natural
Release Date : 08/30/22 (NEW!!!)

We're introduced to tall, elegant beauty Stella in the bedroom as she walks into frame wearing skimpy thong panties and a bra...and soon she takes off her bra to reveal those nice perky and pert breasts with a gentle, sensual massage. Sitting on a windowsill she slips a hand inside her panties, rubbing her privates with her fingertips and then slips her underwear off to spread her legs, wearing only her high heels while she masturbates - and once she gets the powerful vintage Vibraking toy involved, it doesn't take long before she's having her first orgasm of the day! After chatting with the photographer a bit about some fun sexual experiences, she lays back on the bed and starts exploring her body with her hands...taking time feeling the wetness between her thighs before using a long white vibrating toy as well. After fucking herself with the toy it's time to head outside in a bikini, and we enjoy a fun dance in her cute little swimsuit...and then she lays back on a big wooden chair to play with a quite thick glass dildo for deep penetration as we're brought right up close! Next is more penetration play with a clear dildo, this time right near a busy street as cars drive past...and we see how milky her natural juices are flowing from the pleasure. Out in a grassy area by a waterfall we see her in tight workout gear, slowly stripping down and giving a peek at every inch of her tight form, then she hops into the pool for a refreshing skinny dip...along with her favorite dildo! She fucks herself with the toy one last time, splashing in the shallows as she plays before saying goodbye and heading to the deeper waters. Stella is a very sexual, very beautiful and leggy woman with that tight fit desireable form perfect for FT\/!

Model Comments
Hi, my name is Stella Sedona and I live in the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Colorado. I love being in nature and going skiing, hiking, and visiting hot springs with my friends. My dream is to build a back country ski yurt and host retreats for people to get away from it all and truly relax! During the pandemic I found the perfect slice of paradise and bought 40 acres of land at 11,600 feet for my dreams to come true. There is even a natural spring where the best tasting water is- it makes me feel so alive! When I'm not in the mountains I enjoy travelling around the Southwest and frequently visit the city of Los Angeles. I enjoy spending time on the beaches in Malibu or trying new restaurants. The sunshine makes my skin glow, while the sea breeze gives my hair the perfect beachy waves. I'm quite adventurous when it comes to trying new restaurants and types of food. I think it is really fun to play with taste and texture, which is why my favorite delicacy is a charcuterie board with a nice pairing of white wine. My perfect date would be to go to a secluded beach in Malibu and bring a charcuterie board and a nice dry Sauvignon Blanc and watch the sunset together before heading back to our place for a romantic evening. Be sure to check out my Instagram, Twitter, and OnlyFans for a closer look at my life @thestellasedona.

Hi Lia here, Stella is a tall lean slice of heaven. Tattoo free might I add, which is rare these days. We start off the day in a white bra and panty set. Right off the bat one of the first things I noticed is her puffy amazing nipples on her tiny boobs. She tells me they always look like they are hard. Nice! We perch her in a windowsill for some finger play. Stella pussy looks very nice. She got great body. Good genes. Then she progressed to the viber king. She slips into a robe and hops on my bed for some up-close deep penetration. Then we time travel back to the 70's for some silly dancing in her disco bikini. Accompanied by a glass dildo. This was Stella's first-time trying glass and she loved it. So needless to say, glass toys play a huge part for the rest of the day. She even brought one when we with on location. Where she made a big mess getting so creamy. After lunch she had her heart set on doing a pool shoot. I was lucky enough to be able to swing by a friend's pool before her flight. With all the people, bugs, and music she still manages to get one last cum show in for all of you. Check out her app images here. #1 #2 and #3 Enjoy Stella

VIDEO - Sensual Solo Girl

Total Duration : 01:09:33
Total Size : 5.93 GB / 11.2 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 11 Clips)

Download [1080p] :

stella-00009736-01-1080p.mp4
stella-00009736-02-1080p.mp4
stella-00009736-03-1080p.mp4
stella-00009736-04-1080p.mp4
stella-00009736-05-1080p.mp4
stella-00009736-06-1080p.mp4
stella-00009736-07-1080p.mp4
stella-00009736-08-1080p.mp4
stella-00009736-09-1080p.mp4
stella-00009736-10-1080p.mp4
stella-00009736-11-1080p.mp4

Download [4K] :

stella-00009736-01-2160p.mp4
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
stella-00009736-10-2160p.mp4
Dead Link Removed

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
DAKOTA - FROM ALASKA WITH LOVE
Release Date : 08/30/22 (NEW!!!)

The first thing we notice as beautiful Alaskan hottie Dakota introduces herself is that long flowing mane of silky soft blonde hair blowing gently in the breeze! She's wearing a blue dress with no panties on underneath and loves giving an upskirt peek as she immediately spreads her legs on a wooden chair and touches her privates with her fingertips. Next we see her indoors in a sexy red dress and black high heels hoes, slowly and sensually dancing to some of her music...and sliding her hands over her very shapely butt too! Getting down on the floor she practices her oral sex skills on a colorful dildo, sucking it - while still wearing just her high heels - and then climbing on top for a nice ride...and including a vibrator as well to help reach orgasm. Next we're treated to closeup views betwween her thighs as she pulls her pink panties aside, caressing her pretty privates with a fingertip and penetrating herself before reaching for a glass dildo as well as the vintage Vibraking toy...and the combination makes for a very nice climax! She heads outside to cool off afterwards, stretching out on a towel in a skimpy swimsuit with her breasts out and rubbing oil into the skin of her legs and boobs...and this soon turns into another fun masturbation session, this time using a white vibrating toy! To finish things off she hops into the hammock and fucks herself with a long dildo, moaning with pleasure and we note her milky juices flowing freely...she's an incredible Alaskan beauty with a magnificent body, sharing herself and learning some new fun tricks of her own right here on FT\/ MILFs!

Model Comments
Hi I'm Dakota I'm an Alaskan born and raised! I'm newer to the sex industry and exploring new sexual firsts. I've always liked women but I've found recently that I really enjoy fucking them too! In my personal life I'm a homebody, you'll catch me at home, renovating and working on projects . I love jamming out to a variety of music! I spend a lot of time in my studio either going live, making content, or interacting one on one with people online fulfilling their fantasies. I like staying active so if I'm not home I'm most likely at the gym attempting to maintain my mental and physical health. As a veterinary student turned porn star, I can't wait to have a ranch house in the country full of pets while I spend my days being naughty for the world to see! So come check me out online: Onlyfans, Twitter, Instagram, all the same handle @Dakotababyxx.

Hi Lia Here! Here is something I don't say often. "Meet my Alaskan friend Dakota". Not too many models I meet from the tundra or eat Elk, for that matter lol. This means Dakota is different, and I love different. When you meet her, you first notice her crazy gorgeous 4 feet of long blonde hair. Because it is the summer in Az, we take off on location for some pretty pictures before the sun starts blazing. She has no problem fingering herself to climax out in the open. All the women office workers might have minded, so we finished and headed back to my house. She shows off her dancer skills with some sexy floor work. Resulting in a sloppy blow job and riding to cum once more on my suction cup dildo. As the day goes on, we watch Dakota discover many first. Things like water-based lube, the Viber king, baby oil, and even Chipotle (no meat, of course, because she only eats game she hunts herself). We spent the rest of the day watching this multi-orgasmic lean fit hot piece of an Alaskan ass have fun while showing her how we do things in the "lower 48". Enjoy Dakota

VIDEO - Dresses & Tresses!

Total Duration : 00:55:52
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
Total Size : 4.76 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 10 Clips)

Download :

dakota-00001834-01-1080p.mp4
dakota-00001834-02-1080p.mp4
dakota-00001834-03-1080p.mp4
dakota-00001834-04-1080p.mp4
dakota-00001834-05-1080p.mp4