• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Batman The Dark Knight

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lucky, I really should have kept up with the viral marketing, damn. It's not too far away now too.

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
Pretty cool! I'm a pretty big Batman fan, myself!

irondoor

Reaction score
I like that viral marketing, it even ended up here in Brazil! That movie is gonna rock so hard

Linq

Reaction score
I think this woulda launched Heath into super-celeb status. From what I have seen, he may have stolen the movie with his performance. A shame he is dead.

The Crusher

Reaction score
Boy, this is going to be a tough movie to enjoy because of the death of Heath Ledger. From the previews I've seen, his performance as the Joker looks incredible. And the overall look of the film makes it seem like it's going to be the best one of the franchise. I'll be there on opening day!

BeZerker2007

Reaction score
I think regardless of people's feelings towards comic/Batman movies will see it only for it being Heath's last completed movie. It kind of reminds me of Brandon Lee the crow.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I got back from a midnight showing and all I have to say is WOW. I'm not gonna spoil it, but it was probably one of, if not the, best movie I have seen. I also can't wait to hear what the returns are for all the midnight showings and those after them. The theater I went to, used all 20 screens and sold out the entire place. From what I've heard, the entire city was sold out for tonight/this morning. Considering the city, (Kansas City and the surrounding area) that's a pretty major accomplishment.

badbrad44

Reaction score
I have tried to purchase tickets in advance.....

But all shows this weekend here in Raleigh NC are sold out and they are listing tickets for sale on Craigslist. Yeah, this weekends ticket sales figures most likely will break all records except Disney movies as all the kids movies do well.

zeebra

Reaction score
I saw a crap load of teenagers in my theater, but, surprisingly, they were quiet throughout the movie (besides the "oh sh!t" moments). In my opinion, I witnessed the best superhero movie ever.

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I felt old at my showing, and I'm only 19. Shockingly, once the WB logo and DC logo came up, everyone was silent, except of course for some laughter. No phones going off, no mindless chattering, nothing. Which I was very pleased to not hear.

blikmaster101

Reaction score
Didnt really like it. It was to long and Batmans voice annoyed me. Was just average tbh, i have seen better films.

stu2906

Reaction score
Didnt really like it. It was to long and Batmans voice annoyed me. Was just average tbh, i have seen better films.

Dude you are seriously fucking about yeah? The film fuckin rocked, ledger was good a Joker and it was dark like the early Burton movies. Did think the girl could have been better, i would of let her die sooner and gone for the Hefner approach if i was that rich.

Two face should have come in earlier buy it would have fucked the sequel i guess.

One, i think anyone who takes kids that young to see batman should be shot. I do think they should do a different version for kids though.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
One, i think anyone who takes kids that young to see batman should be shot. I do think they should do a different version for kids though.

Old Batman movies are perfect for kids - I mean the ones where Batman runs around in grey women's tights.

stu2906

Reaction score
Lol, loved the old car, always thought the front blade was for opening tin cans though. KABOOM! (not that one) BAM! always great stuff.

fergal

Reaction score
I liked it, a bit long though. Thought Two-Face was cool!

jetli12345

Reaction score
this is one of the best movies i have ever seen since transformers i suggest you all watch it still, such a shame how the joker had to die, he was epic actor