• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Google Maps

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
www.maps.google.com
This is so much better than Mapquest or Yahoo Maps. I've been screwing around with the satellite feature here to see what landmarks I could find. I thought it would be cool to start a thread with pics of famous places you find. Here's a few:

Vatican City and the Coliseum

Busch Stadium and the Gateway Arch in St. Louis

Yankee Stadium (Yankees Blow)

The Pyramids at Giza with the Sphinx

The Eiffel Tower

A random lake at Walt Disney World

gatsby

Reaction score
If you like Google Maps you could also try Google Earth. It is a free version of the 3D satellite images program from Keyhole. Download it from download.com if Google has limited the beta again.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
gatsby said:
If you like Google Maps you could also try Google Earth. It is a free version of the 3D satellite images program from Keyhole. Download it from download.com if Google has limited the beta again.
Now THAT is a fucking cool-ass program. Reps for bringing that to my attention.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Bump.

OK, I'm going to keep bumping this until someone posts a satellite pic. I don't care if you zoom in on your Aunt Selma's Dodge Dart...post something. This program is way to cool to go to waste. I've been playing with it for two hours. There's jism all over the underside of my desk.

Google Earth.

gatsby

Reaction score

This is beach town Zandvoort near Amsterdam, where i have lived for a while. Unfortunately not high res enough to see topless Dutch girls. The fotograph can't have been taken in the summer because the beach would have been totally crowded with people from Amsterdam.
The city were i currently live is a big blur.

At the broadbandreports forum there are a lot of nice pics especially from the US because satellite images of the US are often much more detailed. http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/remark,13817469~mode=flat